Happy Monday! Hopefully, you can read our newsletter today despite the Google outage, disrupting our day. How many hours did the world lose in productivity? Bitcoin doesn’t care, hurrah for decentralization!
We are experimenting with the newsletter design, do you like the new version or prefer the old one? Let us know in the comments.
In Today’s Edition: first look at Prophet Finance, a fork of RFI token with several upgrades. And discover four tools that track cryptoart and non-fungible token (NFTs) sales in real-time. Data is king!
Be sure to check the listing on OpenSea to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or audio.
Cactus Sunset Silhouette
Cactus painting is inspired by Mexico landscape sunset silhouette...
we come in peace, blue cats for your blue moods x
El Rey Helado
Roaming in his castle, he lays guard of his own. No ‘smak? Unacceptable!
Also take note
- Ankr: Developers can now connect to a BinanceSmartChain node in seconds via Ankr’s WebSockets and API.
- TrueFi: A loan of $6,500,000 was recently approved for FTX exchange, the largest decentralized loan to happen on the platform so far. Amazing news for TRU token holders.
- Nexus Mutual: An attacker exploited the mutual to drain the founder’s personal wallet address of over $8 million worth of NXM tokens.
- Polkastarter: The cross-chain AMM powered by Polkadot will be going live tomorrow on the 15th of December. There will be 3 projects listed at launch: TheMahaDAO, SpiderDAO, and Royal Finance.
- Dock: The team announced plans to integrate pricing feeds powered by Chainlink oracles, enabling users to offer services priced in USD.