Wouldn’t be surprised if we see another major player announcing a buy into Bitcoin, the latest dip saw major signs of accumulation. Outflows from major exchanges such as Coinbase suggest an OTC deal? And don’t forget the analysis around a sell-side liquidity crisis, every sign suggests there was no chance this was the cycle top. Let’s go!
Also, the trading marathon is live, here are short summaries, let us know if you see a space for improvement, feedback would be appreciated:
- Goldman Sachs: Filed details with the SEC for an exchange-traded ETF fund that would have exposure to Bitcoin.
- Fidelity: The asset management giant has also entered the race for launching a Bitcoin ETF.
- Gemini: Added support for trading DeFi, NFT, and infrastructure tokens such as BNT, 1INCH, LRC, SAND, SKL, GRT, and ENJ. Good news for American-based traders!
- HODL: One Bitcoin investor revealed his wife left him after he refused to sell any of his BTC holdings and started to buy more at $60,000. Do we salute his HODL?
- India: Government is making its first moves to regulate Bitcoin, asking all companies to disclose their holdings. Several analysts believe this could be a disaster for the Indian economy.
- Habitat: HBT is an L2 Optimistic Roll-Up scaling solution, a trustless bridge for moving your funds between Ethereum Layer1 and Layer2. We believe Layer 2 infrastructure projects could be the next trend, one to research! Here are the token details.
- Swipe Wallet: Announced partnership with 1inch Exchange, with SwipeSwap being integrated into the DEX aggregator.
- PieDAO: Launched Oven V2, a feature that enables users to share the cost of network fees by minting pies together. Check out our full guide on farming DOUGH tokens here.
- Anyswap: Announced a partnership with SushiSwap with the focus being on facilitating direct cross-chain transactions.
- Salmonella: One DeFi trader created a token capable of tricking the front-running sandwich bots. These are bots that monitor for someone buying an asset so then buy it first to inflate the price, and sell it in the same transaction for profit. Well played!
- Value DeFi: Added a zap feature to quickly add liquidity to stablecoin farms without having to calculate pool. And announced a collaboration with the stablecoin AMM on BSC Ellipsis Finance.
- ThorChain: Teased on Twitter that their Multichain capabilities will be going live soon. And just a couple of hours later they released BNB to BTC swapping with low network fees! Good news for RUNE holders.
- Mirror Protocol: Announced limit orders are now available on the DEX, which lets you buy mAssets at your preferred price.
- Solana: An additional investment of $40M will come into the SOL ecosystem. OKEx and MXC Exchange announced partnerships with the Solana foundation to fund teams building on the network.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
MAPPED IT OUT
Created for MakersPlace’s “The 100 Day Project”. Day 46: MAPPED IT OUT. Digital Photo-Manipulation 772 × 960 Pixels.
- SushiSwap: We may see an NFT exchange powered by SUSHI launching in the future. Something is brewing as teased by one of the projects leads on Twitter.
- Bubble: A single red pixel sold for over $900k, refueling the talks that NFTs and crypto art is just a bubble. We have to agree that is a bit ridiculous.
- Chainlink: Announced it will be creating experimental NFTs to raise awareness for breast cancer. Should be interesting!
- BlindBoxes: IDO for BLES tokens will still be open for another 4 hours via BSCPad with listing on PancakeSwap later today. If you don’t get into the presale, would recommend waiting a couple of hours/days in case of immediate selloffs.
- Socios: Over 500,000 fans have created a Socios wallet, amazing news for adoption. Seems like NFTs might very well be the way crypto reaches the masses.
- Uniswap: The tease animation for V3 by ppleaser is currently up for auction with the top bid at 75 ETH. All royalties going to charity, check it out!