Just two weeks until Christmas! Now you face the dilemma: buy presents or buy the dip? It’s times like these where it’s always good to have that rainy day fund lying around! Meanwhile, Lil Yachty’s social token sold out in just 21 minutes, holders can buy conversations with the rapper and surprise boxes from his mom… yep.
In Today’s Edition: check out our first look at API3 token, the project taking an alternative approach to the oracle problem. And if you’re starting to get scared with all the recent DeFi exploits, don’t worry, Cover Protocol is here.
Be sure to check the listing on OpenSea to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or audio.
The figure in frame needs no introduction. Enjoy the sun while you still can.
No Internet Today
Audio & Visual NFT Collaboration…
“Awakened” Alexander Salnikov
The Head of Product and Genius Co Founder of Rarible is now awakened!
Also take note
- Grain IOU: Harvest Finance’s approach to refunding users who lost funds due to the protocol being hacked is now live. Users can claim their GRAIN tokens.
- VBOND IOU: In the same spirit, Value DeFi is following a similar model with their VBOND token which is currently being voted on by VALUE holders.
- YAM and UMA: A new product suite called Degenerative Finance is being developed, a collaboration by Yam and UMA Protocol.
- Swipe Card: Canadians will soon be able to spend their crypto freely with Swipe Visa Card. The team announced support for CAD in Swipe Wallet next week.
- dForce: The yield farming aggregator’s native token DF is now listed on Binance.
- Binance Smart Chain: Chainlink oracles were successfully integrated into the BSC network, dApp developers can now use them for their smart contracts.