Happy Friday! Bitcoin is pumping: yay.
Don’t get too carried away as you watch your portfolio’s value increase: this poor trader took his eye off the ball, mixed up gas limit and gas price, spending over $9,500 in transaction fees for a $120 value token swap.
On a side note (for those who struggle to identify a project with a good marketing team): take a look at Axie Infinity. Very well played.
In today’s edition: We continue our journey of finding the best crypto debit card for spending Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies. Latest reviews: Coinbase, Eidoo, and Crypto.com cards.
Coinbase Card Review: Pros and Cons for spending cryptocurrencies instantly with this crypto debit card. Is this the best Bitcoin Visa card?
Crypto.com Card Review: The best crypto debit card with high cashback rewards? MCO Visa Card let’s you spend Bitcoin seamlessly.
Eidoo Card Review: The Best Crypto Debit Card for DeFi? This decentralized bitcoin debit card supports top ups from BTC, ETH, and tokens.
Be sure to check the listing on Rarible or OpenSea to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated.
All aboard the BTC pump?
Trip to the Moon
Where we all want to go!
Also take note
- Pancakeswap: The automated market maker launched farming for CAKE and HARD tokens. Users provide liquidity for the HARD-BNB pair to earn both tokens as rewards.
- 1nch V2: Leading DEX aggregator for token swaps 1nch Exchange launched V2 with a completely revamped UI, check it out.
- Venus Protocol: The DeFi money lending platform Venus on Binance Smart Chain has completed its security audits. The team announced a launch for November 24th.
- Value DeFi: Announced a new FaaS pool in partnership with Yield Trust, users will earn rewards in YTRU for providing liquidity in the WETH/YTRU pool.
- Moon Gravity: Weighing 420 pounds on Earth is equal to 69 pounds on the Moon. What sort of simulation is this?
- Funds SAFU: After Wine Swap rug pulled, resulting in investors losing over $160k USD, Binance tracked down the scammers and forced them to return the funds.