Ape-ril’ing in April? Stock news is looking great and crypto bulls are aping the markets back to weekly open levels. Gold price slips as new US jobs data boosts dollar strength. We believe gold’s primary trend is bearish. Is it going to affect Bitcoin price?
Unlikely, but correlation, even though it is still insignificant, it is going up so stay cautious.
- Walmart: Could potentially be stacking BTC? Rumour is out.
- Filecoin: The 24h volume for FIL on Huobi reached $24.2b, nearly three times the volume of the second-highest ETH $8.8b. Safe to say China is very bullish on FIL?
- Venture Capitalists: Crypto startups received more funding from VCs during the last quarter than all of 2020. Looks like nobody wants to be missing out!
- Korea: Demand for cryptoassets in Korean markets is reawakening, with premiums already over 10%. Zhu Su pointed out this could easily go up to 100% given arbitrage with exchanges in the region is now harder.
- Coinbase: Announced the SEC has declared everything is clear for their direct listing onto the stock market, which is scheduled for April 14th.
- Bancor: The Vortex Burner is now live on Ethereum mainnet, this update collects 5% of swap fee revenue which is used to buy and burn vBNT. Essentially, BNT now has constant deflationary pressure.
- Goose DeFi: Announced a partnership with RailOracle, a data oracle project on Binance Smart Chain. Users can now stake EGGS to earn RAIL tokens.
- Polkadex: Upcoming decentralized peer-to-peer exchange on Polkadot, whitelist for their IDO is now open on Polkastarter. One to watch!
- Fei Protocol: Potentially the biggest DeFi launch in history, raising $1.2B from its genesis event, instantly making the FEI-TRIBE pool on Uniswap the biggest by TVL. However, it seems some investors didn’t read the stablecoin’s peg design taking heavy losses. Always read the litepaper/whitepaper!
- Force DAO: After a whitehat hacker stepped in, the community then proceeded to rug itself. This meme sums up the situation perfectly.
- Chainlink: Latest release has made Chainlink’s decentralized oracles available to all Substrate, Polkadot, and Kusama parachains. Bullish!
- DeFi Wizard: One-click DeFi building for ERC20 / BEP20 / EDST token and farming pools, just partnered with Blank Wallet. Expecting further growth on this one, recommend you watch.
- BonFida: Announced on-chain staking for FIDA will launch by the end of the month. Stakers will receive 10% of the protocol buy and burn via airdrop.
- Dodo: FEI/TRIBE and FEI trading mining are live on DodoEx, will distribute 52k in DODO over the next 7 days. Get in quick!
- Orion Protocol: Announced the platform will be the first liquidity aggregator to build on Cardano’s infrastructure, launching DeFi and NFT markets. Bullish!
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Please have a seat 19
Pain is inevitable – suffering is optional…
- PolkaDomain: Upcoming cross-chain decentralized blockchain naming platform, combined with an NFT marketplace, enables users to make on-chain transactions with domains instead of wallet addresses. Looks interesting, add it to your list for further research!
- Axie Infinity: Announced AXS was listed on Upbit Global, the top Korean exchange, and the price immediately pumped by over +60% in 15mins. Crazy!
- PancakeSwap: NFTDROP! As long as you created your team profile before block #6294750 then you will have a team mascot NFT to claim.
- WazirX: Announced the launch of India’s first NFT marketplace, enabling trading for art pieces, audio files, videos, programs, and tweets.
- A16: Published the NFT Canon, a huge list of resources for artists, creators, developers, and institutions to help them understand what’s possible with non-fungible tokens.
- Elrond: Announced a partnership with Unifty which will see the NFT hub integrated into Elrond’s ecosystem. Bullish!