Tether published a report from an independent auditing firm that confirms USDT tokens are fully backed by their reserves. This should help ease any last fears for institutions entering the cryptocurrency space!
Yesterday Elon Musk said SpaceX is going to put a literal Dogecoin on the literal moon, make sure you’re ready for the DOGE pump when they tweet that photo…
- PayPal: CEO Dan Schulman released a video showing a step-by-step guide on how to use PayPal’s new cryptocurrency checkout service. Adoption!
- Lugh: Launched a Euro pegged stablecoin on Tezos in collaboration with Coinhouse and Societe Generale Bank. EURL will be available for retail traders and institutional investors, plus will go through regular reserve auditing.
- Morgan Stanley: Officially filed with the SEC to buy Bitcoin, no it wasn’t an April fool’s joke yesterday!
- HUMBL: Announced the launch of the first BLOCK Exchange Traded Index (ETX) Products in the US. These are automated investment strategies that customers and institutions can use to simplify gaining exposure to digital assets.
- YFLink: Announced the launch of the first RenVM bridge for LUNA, users can now swap their LUNA for renLUNA through Linkswap to access various DeFi products.
- Antimatter: The team released its first release schedule plans, we should see a mainnet V1 release by the end of April. Future plans include enabling anyone to create a perpetual option for any token.
- SupremeX Lending: This is an upcoming DeFi lending and synthetic asset generating platform much like Venus Protocol on BSC. However, the team is building on OKExChain – might be worth getting a head start?
- ACoconut: Announced beta testing is live for its first mainnet release on Binance Smart Chain. This project is very similar to Badger DAO in that it aims to bring BTC to DeFi. And has a strong team of partners in the form of Ren, Loopring, Band Protocol, and Dodo.
- Uniswap: Might soon feature decentralized notifications through EPNS for updates. Perhaps this could mean native price alerts for pools in the future?
- Element Finance: Announced its seed funding round raised $4.4M to bring high yield fixed rate and interest markets to DeFi. Fixed interest rates might attract a lot more institutions into DeFi, so I would keep your eye on this one.
- BlockSwap: Aims to build sustainable saving markets on PoS chains, perhaps they will be building on Cardano, Elrond, and Harmony? Recently raised $2.5M from a group of strategic investors, and announced they will have an LBP via Balancer in the future. Recommend you start following their announcements!
- Aave: Announced the team is exploring Polygon as a Layer2 solution for scalability and cheaper transactions. This makes sense as Polygon is powered by Chainlink, which should make integrations for Aave’s money markets on L2 much easier given the need for pricing feeds.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Abandoned Block of Hong Kong
This is a retired block in future Hong Kong…
- Paris Hilton: Announces she will be releasing an NFT collection and does have a cryptocurrency portfolio. So is this a celebrity top signal?
- FM Gallery: Is now partnered with Rarible, meaning users can trade NFT assets collected from FM Gallery’s innovative blind boxes and art fragments.
- Dapper Labs: Announced $305M in new funding from athletes such as Michael Jordan and Kevin Durant, so expect more to be coming to NBA Top Shots soon enough!
- JGNDeFi: Confirmed the team aims to build a fully decentralized NFT platform that will use Filecoin’s infrastructure.
- Enjin: Announced it has raised $18M to build an NFT blockchain called Efinity on Polkadot. EJN holders will be able to stake to earn a passive income in EFI, which will be the chain’s native currency.