On-chain metrics are showing whales are loving this BTC price range and continue to accumulate, and a senior Bloomberg analyst believes the price is discounted with a target of $100k more likely than $20k. Plus over the last few days, we’ve seen spot buying lead, with Coinbase trading at a premium, usually a very good indication that a sizable entity is buying.
An interesting thread popped up on Twitter regarding Binance potentially being in trouble due to Bitcoin’s price crash causing billions in liquidations, resulting in their insurance fund being bled dry. More FUD? More than likely, but with many DeFi options available for stablecoins and also other major exchanges doing lending (recommend FTX), it might be smart to split up your funds – just in case!
- Grayscale: Back to buying crypto by the boatload, adding half a billion in Bitcoin and crypto to its balance sheets in just one day. Bullish!
- Cardano: Announced it will be launching its first cross-chain bridge with Nervos, enabling users to easily swap between each platform’s native currencies ADA and CKB. Will we finally see builders moving to Cardano?
- Norton: Remember that anti-virus software? Well, they’ve decided to step into crypto, launching NortonCrypto which enables anyone to start mining Ethereum on their machine.
- JPMorgan: Is reportedly expanding its crypto services in the merchant and consumer payments space, looking to hire as many field experts as possible.
- Curve: Talk of The Great Curve Wars continues as both Yearn and Convex have made CRV a key part of their revenue models, offering users boosts for locking it up. Learn more about CRV token in our full review here.
- dYdX: The Layer2 DeFi decentralized exchange for perpetual contracts continues to add more markets, users can now trade UMA-USD with 10x leverage on-chain.
- DEXTools: Released a new tool with the security firm CTDSEC to automatically analyze smart contracts and help users spot well-known scam functions in tokens. Learn more about DEXT token in our full review here.
- DodoEx: Added SPELL, CVX, BORING, and BQR tokens to their trading list. Perhaps there will be various liquidity mining programs in the future for farming rewards? Be on the lookout for further announcements! Learn more about DODO token here.
- Aave: Has teamed up with ConsenSys to spur on institutional adoption for DeFi. There will be a webinar on 15th June, which should be interesting!
- Matcha: V2 is here! This is the biggest update to date and importantly enables trading on the Polygon network along with a fiat on-ramp powered by Moonpay, and analytical tracking for your wallet’s value. Though of course, we’re sure you’re most excited about dark mode!
- BadgerDAO: Announced they will be launching BADGER and WBTC vaults onto Polygon. Good news for earning interest on your BTC without having to worry about high network costs.
- 1inch: Now supports flash bot transactions to protect users from being frontrun or sandwiched on their token swaps. Unfortunately, it’s not compatible with MetaMask in its current form. Hopefully in the works?
- Venus: If you received VRT in the airdrop for holding XVS, then a good strategy to explore is using an ACS vault for providing VRT-BNB liquidity on Pancakeswap. Currently, the APY is over 220%.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Ride The Whale To The Moon
- Bel Protocol: Announced a partnership with Earn Finance, collaboration will be around creating premium NFTs such as mining, customizable dynamic collectibles, and exploring new use cases for non-fungible tokens and DeFi. Learn more about BEL token in our overview article here.
- FTX: FTX Exchange has launched its NFT marketplace, you can even enter an auction for lunch with SBF. Remember US residents should use the US-based exchange for buying/selling NFTs.
- Metaplex: A new approach to NFTs providing creators with storefronts, think Shopify for NFTs, powered by Solana – just launched on June 2nd. Very cool!