While some of us are still recovering from Bloody Valentine’s day, others are celebrating a $50k break-out. Congrats!
Bullish: On a macro level it’s kinda hard to make a correct prediction, if BTC keeps printing little bull flags then you can expect Alts to follow. Michael Saylor reaffirmed his message to CFOs to buy Bitcoin, claiming it’s a superior asset to gold.
Bearish: Shorting from here may look appealing, but given over-leveraged greed and choppy market conditions… it’s probably safer to diversify and buy the stock of companies who are buying crypto. Or set some low bids on spot in case of a dip. Take a look at mTSLA/UST farm on Pancakeswap, or maybe get some Paypal?
- Bitcoin: The price of BTC has gone over $51,000 reaching a new all-time high. We will have to see how the next 24 hours pan out, right now it looks like 50k has been officially flipped into support.
- Aleph: Announced integrations for Solana into their cross-chain decentralized cloud database platform. This means any DApp built on Solana, such as Serum DEX, can fully decentralize its stack.
- Ethereum: Coinbase users will soon be able to stake ETH on the beacon chain to earn ETH2 rewards, which should be roughly 7.5% APR. Meanwhile Grayscale keeps buying more, could demand outstrip supply?
- PancakeSwap: The biggest decentralized exchange on Binance Smart Chain now has over 2 billion in TVL in its pools. Farming CAKE on the platform is a great way to enter DeFi as network fees are very low.
- Suterusu: Now live on Binance Smart Chain, users can send privacy transactions via Suter Shield for CAKE, BNB, and BAKE.
- Aloha DeFi: A peer to peer application for sharing unused mobile data, aims to decentralize internet access. Platform features staking to earn NFTs, pre-sale is coming up. Check our review here.
- 502 Bad Gateway: This project enables the wrapping of ADA on Ethereum as A502 token, meaning holders can use their gateway portal to bring their Cardano holdings into DeFi products today.
- Dexguru: Launched the beta version of their DeFi trading terminal, a portal for trading across numerous decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap or Sushiswap. Very cool, be sure to check it out!
- VenturesDAO: Announced a partnership with Biconomy, a leading blockchain technology company. The main aim is to lower transaction costs for their users.
- Vortex DeFi: Revealed a partnership with Blockpass to ensure the platform follows regulations for all KYC and AML laws for their upcoming IDO.
- Bot Ocean: Staking BOTS will go live on the Ferrum Network platform, the pools will be open until the 24th of February. Find all the details and a tutorial here.
- Kylin Network: Good news for all KYL holders as Moonrock Capital revealed they’ve added Kylin to their investment portfolio. If you’re interested in Polkadot’s ecosystem, then definitely check out our review of Kylin’s data oracles.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
The word Libertad means freedom in Spanish…
- Cometh: The DeFi powered game with yield generating NFTs, announced they’ve partnered with Aavegotchi. Planned collaboration is around liquidity mining programs and scaling onto Matic Network’s layer2 solution.
- Splyt Core: This project is building NFT infrastructure for e-commerce and DeFi markets, powered by Polkadot. Their roadmap includes replacing SKUs with NFTs to improve supply chains. IDO is happening on Paid Network, don’t miss out.
- B20: This token enables you to own a share of Metapalooza, which is a bundle of many rare NFTs from various artists. Seems to be flying under the radar despite launching in January, total supply is capped at 10M, might be worth checking out!
- NTFX: You can now trade five different types of CryptoPunk NFT index funds on Sushiswap, powered by NFTX.
- CryptoSlam: Reported that over $100M+ in various NFTs and crypto-collectibles have been sold in the last 30 days. NBA Top Shot, a basketball card game, appears to be the strongest performing NFT marketplace with over $63M in sales.