Best take a little break if the nuke hit you hard, don’t let emotions get the better of you.
Altcoins: Recommend checking the BTC pair to identify strength before entering any position.
- Bitcoin: A blackout in northern China has caused a huge hashrate drop, meaning transaction costs are roughly $50, an all-time high for BTC.
- Ethereum: Regulators in Canada are approving several Ethereum ETFs, the three funds will start trading early next week.
- China: For the first time the Central Bank of China has issued an official statement over cryptocurrencies, stating that crypto assets are not a currency itself but an alternative investment option.
- Brazil: Is the first country with a state-backed bank enabling exposure to crypto ETFs, scheduled to launch April 26th.
- Cardano: A new algorithmic stablecoin AgeUSD is scheduled to launch once the Plutus-powered smart contracts go live in the Alonzo update. An initiative being developed with Ergo blockchain, read our full review here.
- Coin98: Released an update for their wallet which integrates Solana, V9 enables users to manage their SOL and SPL tokens along with converting ERC20 assets on Ethereum via a cross-chain bridge.
- Band Protocol: Google integrated BAND Oracles for all capital market pricing feeds, which developers can access in Google Cloud’s BigQuery tools. Check out our full review on Band Protocol here.
- Uma Protocol: Launched call options for Balancer and Uniswap, both products are live and tradable. Strike prices for May 31st on BAL and UNI are $90 and $50 respectively.
- BENQI: Announced it completed successful strategic funding round, raising $6M to build algorithmic liquidity markets on Avalanche. The public sale is scheduled for April 28th, one to watch!
- BabelFish Money: Upcoming protocol to enhance stablecoin deposits into DeFi to earn revenue as a collective, along with a Bitcoin layer 2 pool as insurance for users. Looks promising!
- ChainSwap: Announced its liquidity bootstrapping event for TOKEN via Uniswap is scheduled for April 22nd. ChainSwap is a cross-chain DEX for swaps across Ethereum, BSC, Heco, and more.
- Hakka Finance: Single staking for HAKKA is now live, choose out of 4 different lockup periods to earn sHAKKA rewards. Learn more about Hakka Finance in our full review here.
- ThorChain: Users can earn up to 52% APY on native BTC deposits via THORchain, surely this will convince more Bitcoin maximalists to enter DeFi?
- Curve Finance: Crossed over 1B in daily volume, which means over 400k in fees for veCRV holders in just one day. Crazy numbers!
- Dart Pools: Will launch staking pools on BSC tomorrow with APY up to 200%, currently you can buy dART tokens on Pancakeswap or Uniswap.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
The Moon Never Lies
And there were nights she stayed in the tub contemplating the moon, wondering where did it go wrong…
- Chain Guardians: Plans staking pCGG/BNB to farm CAKE on Pancakeswap, and stake CAKE in syrup pools to earn pCGG or MIX tokens might be on hold. One CAKE whale does not seem to like the Chain Guardian project?
- Edward Snowden: The famous whistleblower was able to raise $5.4M for the Freedom of the Press Foundation by selling NFTs.
- AirNFTs: Check out this NFT marketplace on Binance Smart Chain, very easy to navigate while leveraging BSC low network fees. Collectors and creators can earn BNB and AIRT on each sale.