Gas prices on Ethereum haven’t been this low since the start of 2020 before Aave was launched. And the amount of Eth in smart contracts is at around the same level as during The DAO event, roughly 23%. Will this be the start of another summer of building evolution on Ethereum? Or perhaps DeFi Summer 2.0 might be on Polygon?
And be very careful about opening files, lots of scams are emerging that hijack your MetaMask installation.
- Cardano: Testnet Alonzo has successfully started running smart contracts. The big question will be once the move onto mainnet happens, will we see existing DeFi infrastructure and builders embracing ADA?
- Bitcoin: More 401k providers look to be interested in making BTC available, meaning access to cryptocurrency in American’s retirement funds. Bullish!
- Thailand: Watch out for your doggy coins if you’re living in Thailand, it appears the government is attempting to make meme tokens illegal.
- Africa: Will African nations follow South American countries’ lead? Tanzania appears to be considering making BTC legal tender also. Big opportunity for further adoption here.
- Polygon: Looks like users are flocking to the Layer2 sidechain as the scaling solution for Ethereum, daily transactions have now surpassed Binance Smart Chain which is a very good indicator for future growth.
- Pancakeswap: Launched syrup pools for earning AMPL by staking CAKE, good to see Ampleforth moving onto BSC. Check out our full tutorial on using Pancakeswap here.
- Loopring: Now supports renDOGE for L2 trading, meaning Dogecoin is available gas-free on Ethereum. To the moon? Learn more about Loopring’s zkRollup protocol here.
- Osmosis: This is an upcoming AMM launching on the Cosmos ecosystem, scheduled to launch on June 19th. One to bookmark and research, might be the next Sushiswap or Pancakeswap?
- Beefy Finance: Another positive for the L2 sidechain Polygon, Beefy just passed over $300M in deposited funds in Polygon/Matic vaults.
- Sonar Watch: Add a price balance history to their DeFi dashboard for Solana, which makes managing and monitoring your farming operations easy peasy. Check it out!
- APWine: The protocol for future Future Yield Tokenisation, which will be launching on Polygon and Ethereum, has AAVE and StakeDAO founders as advisors. It aims to lock up future profits, innovative projects, and a very small market cap right now. One to check!
- SakeSwap: Released an arbitrage trading bot that works between on-chain AMMs on and CeFi platforms such as Binance, FTX, Huobi, or OKex. Interesting!
- DIAdata: If you’re holding DIA remember staking for yield is live! The staking program ends on June 30th so get in quick. Learn more and check out our full review on DIA’s oracle solution here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Koi is one of my most appreciated illustrations to date. I am often inspired by Japanese culture and symbolism as I find it fascinating and beautiful aesthetically. Koi are often associated with strength of character, accomplishment and courage...
- Shirtum: With all the football fever coming this summer due to the Euros competition, it seems like a good idea to look at some soccer NFT projects. Here is our overview of SHI token.
- Rune Farm: An NFT farming protocol on Binance Smart Chain, the idea is you farm a different Rune token every week and it can then evolve your character NFT for blockchain gaming. Just launched their first pets, looks promising!
- PolkaWar: Upcoming IDO for PWAR token scheduled for June 28th via DaoStarter, RealPolkaBridge, and Yellowroad. Polkawar is a cross-chain decentralized NFT-based fighting game and marketplace. Exciting!