Dogecoin pumped. XRP pumped. Everyone is asking what’s next? Bitcoin hit its ATH, Ethereum hit its ATH, so perhaps Litecoin is next?
One thing is for sure, January broke all records for cryptocurrency trading volume, with spot trading crossing over the $900 billion level. The masses are flocking to the markets!
The week is just getting started, what are your farming and trading plans? Or need some suggestions? Come chat on our Discord server with other community members.
- Binance: BNB hits new all-time highs and is currently trading over $47, fuelled by the growth of BSC’s DeFi ecosystem. Make sure you watch BinanceBlockchainWeek for a chance to win many limited edition NFTs.
- Coinbase: The cryptocurrency exchange announced it is planning to go public via a direct listing instead of an IPO. Meaning stocks would go onto the open market without issuing any new shares.
- Visa: CEO Al Kelly recently stated adding cryptocurrencies to its payment network is not something they’re against. If a specific digital currency is recognized for global commerce then it will happen. Bullish!
- Zilliqa: Announced a partnership with Poly Network to build a cross-chain bridge for assets and communication between Zilliqa, Ethereum, Neo, Ontology, and Binance Smart Chain.
- Ankr: Users staking their ETH on the beacon chain can now access their funds for DeFi using aETH. Provide liquidity on Sushiswap to start earning SUSHI rewards. Learn more about the Ankr project here.
- Linear Finance: Announced the launch of Linear Exchange to mainnet along with a complete site revamp. Additionally, price oracles for LINA powered by Band Protocol are live.
- TrueFi: The team published their 2021 roadmap outlining their path to decentralization and more utility for TRU token and the TFI-LP pairs. Read through our TrueFi platform review here.
- Opium: Launched a new liquidity mining program where all participants of 1inchExchange’s liquidity program will also receive OPIUM token rewards. Good time to farm on 1inch!
- dYdX: Announced their Series B investment round led by Three Arrows Capital and DeFiance Capital raised $10M. This is one of the only OG DeFi protocols on Ethereum without a token… makes you think!
- GameStop Finance: It was only a matter of time! This new project aims to build a transparent and decentralized platform for crypto analysts. If it gets any of the WallstreetBets hype behind it, then it may go parabolic.
- UniLayer: Announced Chainsulting as their auditing partner for V2 release. LAYER is up by over 200% in the past 24 hours as the hype around their upcoming upgrades continue. Read through our UniLayer review here.
- SmartDEX: Deposits in NIOX, USDT, and MATIC are open to build up liquidity ahead of the full launch. This DEX is powered by Matic Network’s layer 2 solution, meaning no network congestion or high fees.
- Savix: This new DeFi project boasts gas-free staking to earn up to 85% APY, the team calls it Staking reDEFIned. The presale for their SVX token is live, you can find the details here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
- Aavegotchi: A new farming program launched with triple dip rewards, users can earn GHST, MATIC, and QUICK by participating in the program. Additionally, staking will also generate FRENS which can be exchanged for NFTs.
- Axie Infinity: Announced their Ethereum sidechain Ronin is live. This upgrade promises players lower gas fees when interacting with their in-game items and land. There are limited-time rewards for early migrators!
- Decentral Games: Tomorrow at 4 PM UTC don’t miss the live auction in the metaverse of the genesis NFT meme by CryptoChimp. History in the making!