Good morning, we’re still in the process of updating our website, content is getting more organized and easier to digest, if you like where we are heading it’s time to share the link with your less informed friends. Enjoy reading!
In Today’s Edition: we continued our journey of looking at oracle coins with an introduction to Band Protocol. And our first look at Base Protocol, a crypto index tracker.
Be sure to check the listing on OpenSea to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or audio.
Make sure you turn on sound! Relaxing or spooky?
Too Many Humans
Audio & Visual NFT Collaboration…
Also take note
- Axie Infinity: One of the rare mystic Axies sold for 140 ETH recently. Only 30% of all Axies possess the special mystic gene.
- Value DeFi: Announces plans for an Elastic Decentralized Lending platform with Chainlink.
- Loopring: Pools for instant token swaps are now live, powered by Loopring’s Layer2 automated market maker. Fast transactions at low cost!
- YFI: The initial implementations of Cream v2 and Cover protocol are now live on Yearn Finance.
- DOCK: After the mainnet launch Dock is starting its token migration to its own native token.