Bitcoin grinding up against the 200EMA line on the daily chart looks like we might avoid the Death Cross scenario mentioned in previous newsletters. And note the selling reaction at daily 40k resistance seems to be weakening, compared to buying strength we saw at the 30k support. Expecting a move towards the next daily resistance of 45k soon enough!
Grayscale is back to buying, adding $2 billion in various cryptocurrencies to their balance sheet and it is expected that hedge funds will hold 7% of all crypto allocations by 2026. Is this one of those don’t get shaken out moments?
The billionaire investor, Mark Cuban, known to be bullish on decentralized finance, and DAOs said that banks should be scared of DeFi protocols. Do you think we will see any traditional financial institutions embrace a permissionless platform? Come discuss in our discord server!
- Polkadot: Coinbase Pro announced it will be listing DOT on its platform, better late than never, right? As usual transfers of DOT into Coinbase Pro accounts are live, and trading will go live once liquidity conditions are met.
- MicroStrategy: Permanent bull BTC buyer Michael Saylor is now reportedly looking to sell $1 billion worth of stock, to buy more Bitcoin? Seems a little far-fetched after recently buying $500M worth. Very bullish news if it turns out to be true.
- Goldman Sachs: The major US investment bank is planning to start offering futures and options on Ethereum to its institutional investors. Scheduled to happen within the next few months.
- Monero: It looks like the mainstream media has turned to bashing on the privacy coin XMR, now that holding Bitcoin is seen as acceptable. Will probably mean some months of negative press for Monero. Any press is good press?
- dYdX: Announced it has raised $65M from private fundraising led by Paradigm, expecting dYdX to be one of the leading DeFi trading protocols for perpetual contracts moving forward. Also listed MATIC for opening long or short positions with up to 10x leverage.
- Algorand: Former PayPal employees are launching a DeFi cross-border payment network on Algorand, called Rapid Network. Good news for ALGO adoption!
- AntiMatter: Now partnered with Impossible Finance, which will see AntiMatter power a decentralized permissionless options market inside the Impossible Hub. More use cases for MATTER token, good news!
- Yearn: Released a new vault for Chainlink (LINK), it’s based on the popular crvLINK vault. The main difference is users can now deposit LINK natively without needing to go through Curve first. You can find the new vault here.
- SushiSwap: SUSHI token is now available in iTrustCapital Crypto IRA / 401k retirement accounts, something that would have seemed impossible if you would have mentioned it back in DeFi Summer 2020 when Sushiswap appeared out of nowhere.
- bZx: Is it back again? Announced its launch on Polygon layer2 network with 11 trading pairs going live such as MATIC, ETH, WBTC, and AAVE. Users can now margin trade with up to 15x leverage, lend, and borrow. Big news for the BZRX token!
- Cream Finance: Will be launching its money markets on the Arbitrum layer2 network, the same solution that Uniswap has adopted. With other major DeFi protocols such as Aave and Curve selecting to launch on Polygon, will this start some sort of Layer2 split? Learn more about CREAM token in our review here.
- Everland Finance: A cross-chain lending protocol with yield farming and liquid staking powered by Solana, an upcoming project to bookmark. The Everstake team that built the wormhole Ethereum to Solana bridge is part of this project’s development team, so expecting releases to be solid.
- Francium: This is a DeFi project for optimized and leveraged yield strategies, also part of the Solana hackathon. The platform will also offer automated trading strategies, looks interesting!
- Wasabix: And lastly recommend adding this project to your research list also, already live on Ethereum. The team has a V2 upgrade release coming soon which will launch the platform onto Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, and Solana. Bullish!
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
It’s a hustle!
A series dedicated to crypto art and its culture. Elon Musk can turn everything upside down with a single tweet. “It’s a hustle”. Is it?
- NFTb: Announced the public sale of NFTB token will happen via IDO on the Bounce Finance platform, participation is with BNB. Listing on Pancakeswap will happen shortly after the sale on the 21st of June.
- Sotheby’s: Historic NFT auction coming up between 23rd-30th June for British Computer Scientist Sir Tim Berners-Lee’s source code that created the World Wide Web, as a digital collectible, it’s being called This Changed Everything.
- SportsIcon: Platform that aims to connect you with your sporting heroes through NFTs. The digital collectibles will represent a part of the player’s journey. Has some famous players on their books, such as Gianluigi Buffon or Roberto Carlos. Exciting!