The saga of GME is distracting masses from crypto. While people are trying to calculate the perfect short position, whales continue to accumulate BTC, Grayscale bought 995 Bitcoin and 10,234 Litecoin in the last 24 hours. Plus, next week, Michael Saylor from MicroStrategy is hosting a free virtual conference that aims to educate corporations on how to use Bitcoin.
It’s all bullish!
- Ripple: XRP holders must be holding their heads by now, news broke that Ripple Labs has been hit with another class-action lawsuit. It doesn’t look like the coin’s legal troubles will be ending anytime soon.
- Solana: A lot of initiatives are happening to attract projects and developers to the platform. Coin98 Ventures announced a $5M ecosystem, a great sign that SOL and SRM ecosystems will grow rapidly during 2021.
- pNetwork: The team announced a partnership with Binance Smart Chain, to build cross-chain bridges with Ethereum for major coins and NFTs. We should expect assets such as pBTC, pLTC, and PNT to be deployed on bsc for DeFi farming soon enough! Eyes on Steroids Finance to migrate.
- Elrond: Collaborating with Pancakeswap on Binance Smart Chain to build cross-chain DeFi between both networks. Users will be able to stake CAKE to earn EGLD.
- Bounce Finance: V2 is here with certified auctions curated by a select group of governance participants such as 1inch and Aave. Should lead to a much safer environment for investors entering presales on the platform.
- Injective Protocol: The team announced users will soon be able to trade decentralized Amazon stocks on the platform. This will allow anyone to long or short AMZN with leverage, with zero barriers. Check out our full article on INJ here.
- Akropolis: Announced the launch of the new Yearn vaults V1 live on the Delphi platform. These vaults include a new front end and a much stricter security process for future upgrades. Check it out here.
- Dracula Protocol: Development team announced on Twitter the new frontend will be released very soon, along with victim contracts for farming BadgerDAO. If you’ve forgotten about DRC, here is a refresher.
- UniDex: The team announced they’re now a sponsored project of DEXTools. UniDex is described as the ultimate DeFi terminal for trading on Uniswap with features such as limit orders and leverage. One to check out!
- Swipe Wallet: Users can now access DeFi savings directly inside the app. Users can earn up to 16% interest on crypto holdings, along with instant spending via Swipe Visa Card.
- PolkaInsure: Announced a partnership with Value DeFi with several farming pools launching on the platform for liquidity providers to earn rewards. The two teams are planning to collaborate to launch new products on Moonbeam.
- Huobi: In another move of CeFi and DeFi coming together, the major cryptocurrency exchange launched an earnings product. Users can earn up to 66% APY on their USDT deposits.
- Uniswap: According to analytics DeFi whales are heavily accumulating the governance token UNI, perhaps banking on the V3 release pumping the price to new all-time highs?
- BoringDAO: If you’re feeling the pinch of high network fees when yield farming, BOR’s liquidity mining programs are on Loopring’s Layer2 AMM. Worth checking out!
- Lido Finance: A LDO-ETH pool has been added to Sushiswap’s Onsen menu. If you’re holding LDO, start farming SUSHI and earning trading fees too! liquidity mining.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
The LU Man
- SuperFarm: An upcoming cross-chain protocol that will enable the deployment of NFTs and DeFi protocols without any code. Sounds interesting if it works, learn more here.
- Syscoin: The team announced that the next upgrade to v4.2 will support the creation of NFTs. The syscoin platform should be more scalable than the Ethereum network, good news for artists and collectors!
- Load Network: A new DeFi protocol that rewards users depending on if their price forecast is right or wrong. The ecosystem also contains NFTs which are sold to generate token buybacks. Interesting concept, though note it’s very experimental!