You can now buy Tesla with Bitcoin, anyways… who would spend though?
We are launching a trading marathon today, updates will be published daily on our blog. We will keep it real-time on our Discord. Trading hours will start at the middle of the Asian session and stop before the beginning of NA one. Hopefully, we all learn something new collectively.
3, 2, 1, GO!
- FTX Exchange: Iconic Miami Heat’s home arena Biscayne Bay will be renamed FTX Arena, looks like FTX is increasing the budget for marketing its US-based exchange.
- Beeple: Immediately sold his proceeds and didn’t think twice, compared the NFT craze to the early internet days bubble.
- Microsoft: Is currently polling gamers about adding a BTC payment option to its Xbox online store. This would be a big win for adoption!
- Uniswap: Announced the new features coming with V3, the highlight is Concentrated Liquidity positions which gives the LPs price control for their liquidity. Mainnet launch is scheduled for May 5th and an L2 release on Optimism will follow. Also, the team is releasing this version with a new license which will kill copy-paste developers.
- Blank Wallet: A new privacy wallet for Web3 that can hide all of your DeFi strategies, you can sign up now to start testing the beta version on Chrome.
- Beyond Finance: An upcoming decentralized exchange for synthetic assets successfully raised $7.5M in fundraising through private sales from leading blockchain funds such as Moonwhale Ventures, A195, and DuckDAO. Recommend following now to not miss their IDOs.
- Tidal DeFi: Announced a partnership with Elrond where Tidal will provide insurance for assets and smart contracts operating in Elrond’s ecosystem. Good news for EGLD holders!
- Autonio: Will integrate Chainlink’s decentralized oracles to fetch prices and analytics that power NIOX Suite. Read through our full review of NIOX token here.
- Narwhalswap: Announced The Grand Banks of NAR, a new feature that enables users to select a farming pool and invest in it. No need to add liquidity and stake, just invest with one token, its the project’s version of yield farming vaults.
- Pancakeswap: The AMM on Binance Smart Chain recently reached a new ATH in Total Value Locked, now over $5.2 billion. Good time to be holding CAKE?
- Raydium: The AMM on Solana launched new fusion pools which enable users to farm multiple tokens at once. Currently, there are farms for RAY, FIDA, KIN, MAPS, and OXY.
- Cellframe Network: Upcoming Layer1 network which will focus on building scalable cross-chain transfers. Currently, CELL is ranked 1st on DEXTools and 4th via Uniswap’s trading volume – one to check out!
- KavaChain: Added support for a Wallet Connect bridge, meaning Trust Wallet users now have an easy route for accessing all KAVA’s DeFi products. Check out our full review on KAVA token here.
- Bancor: Announced users can now participate in governance through gasless voting using their vBNT holdings. Read through our overview of Bancor’s AMM here.
- Ren Protocol: renBTC liquidity mining is coming to Binance Smart Chain through a new partnership with 1inchExchange. This program will only last 4 weeks so get in fast.
- BadgerDAO: Released BADGER and DIGG on BSC, along with auto-compounding vaults which farm rewards from Pancakeswap. Bullish for BTC on BSC!
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
The Honey Badger
Honey Badger don’t care. No fear, so smart, brilliant state of mind...
- Crypto.com: Announced plans for an upcoming NFT Platform which will be extremely user-friendly, featuring content from Aston Martin F1, Snoop Dogg, KCamp, and more.
- Decentraland: Will be hosting a conference from 5 to 9th April, WTF are NFTs, that will go into depth about non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and crypto artwork. Will feature leading voices in the industry, set up a reminder in your calendar.
- Polkamon: Announced the team raised $750,000 through the private sale with six strategic investors, notably Moonrock Capital and Morningstar Ventures are leading the incubation. This means the IDO will probably happen via Polkamarkets, stay tuned!
- Rage Fan: An upcoming fantasy sports and NFT platform announced it has raised $1.6 million from leading blockchain funds. Recommend you start following this project now for updates on RAGE token’s sale.