Our hundredth issue! Big thanks to all our readers so far, a lot of things have changed since our issue #50, looking forward to the future. Issue #150 is going to be parabolic. Bullish on dExplain?
Always looking for feedback, so be sure to drop by our discord and let us know.
- PayPal: CEO Dan Schulman stated the demand for crypto has been multiple folds of what we expected.
- Binance: Added support for trading the stocks of Apple, Microsoft, and MicroStrategy as tradable tokens. Good news if you’re looking for quick diversification.
- Bitcoin: After a bloody weekend we finally saw some relief bouncing at $47,000 to gain $6k within a couple of hours. But don’t forget the end of the month options expiry this Friday.
- FUTURE: Upcoming Solana project that will enable users to trade decentralized futures or cash and carry positions, received so much attention the team had to close the airdrop early. One to watch!
- Venus Protocol: Announced the new reward token VRT airdop is scheduled for May 15th. The team also completed the first buyback and burn, destroying $3.5M worth of XVS tokens.
- Polygon: Activity on Polygon (Matic) exploded with the number of trades on Quickswap reaching new ATHs. Plus the TVL on Aave’s Polygon deployment reached 1 billion. MATIC undervalued?
- Curve Finance: The pool on Polygon just crossed over 100M TVL, a sign of increasing Layer2 adoption? The price of MATIC has risen by over 44% in the past 24 hours.
- Bonfida: Another ecosystem that is heating up is Solana, due to fast and cheap transactions. Bonfida hit 65k unique visitors in the last 24 hours, the most used Serum DEX frontend. Currently, you can stake FIDA with returns estimated at 3% per month.
- Media Network: Will be the first project launching via AcceleRaytor (Raydium’s IDO launchpad), scheduled for April 29th. Given how much attention Solana’s ecosystem is receiving right now, recommend you don’t miss this one. Find all the details here.
- Solstarter: An upcoming launchpad for Solana-based projects, the team released their roadmap. MVP and curated pool launches are scheduled to happen Q2 2021, exciting!
- Step Finance: Launched STEP token fairly via a STEP-USDC pool on Raydium, holders can currently add liquidity and farm via a fusion pool for over 4000% APY (rewards in STEP tokens). Get in why rewards are high?
- Pancakeswap: Continued with their migration to V2, auto-compounding CAKE staking should go live this week. And now CAKE is burnt on every trade, as the most used DEX on BSC this could get parabolic very fast.
- Swipe: CEO Joselito hinted that V2 will launch very soon, this should include a vault for staking SXP.
- Waffle Exchange: Launched a second token called BTR (Butter) which will be airdropped to WAF holders and farmable via WaffleSwap. Read through our full review on Waffle here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
No. 3 – Initiates
Preload, enlighten and repeat.. Initiates
- FinanceOin: Will collaborate with Blind Boxes to launch limited editions crypto artwork, and to issue a stablecoin powered by OINDAO.
- Phantom: Announced native support for NFTs in Solana. Recommend trying this wallet out, supports multiple hardware wallet connections which is something even MetaMask can’t do yet.
- Eminem: Jumped into the celebrity NFT craze with a drop on Nifty Gateway called SHADYCON: Marshall Masterpiece Card Pack.