March 31st, end of the first quarter, earnings reports are coming out together with economic data. US stock market futures opened slightly higher than on Tuesday night. Investors are waiting for Biden’s $3 trillion infrastructure proposal funding details later today, recommend following the announcement.
Meanwhile, despite the overall bullish news, Bitcoin’s 5-minute flash crash liquidates 600M in longs at the beginning of the EU session. Typical whale games! Don’t rush to buy this dip, it might not be done yet.
We experienced some random glitch in our mailing plugin, and Monday’s newsletter got stuck in the queue. Here’s the link in case you missed it.
- Chipotle: The chain is giving away $100k in Bitcoin to celebrate National Burrito Day, perhaps they will start accepting crypto payments soon enough?
- Coinbase: Announced their direct listing will be delayed until April, no mention of why but it’s believed the SEC is reviewing the exchange’s plans.
- Square: CFO Amrita Ahuja talks about Bitcoin, mentioning there is a strong argument every balance sheet should be holding some BTC.
- Kraken CEO: Jesse Powell talks to Bloomberg TV, making the prediction that BTC will be worth 1 Lamborghini by the EOY.
- Venus Protocol: Announced V2 is nearly ready for release, will include market buybacks and burns for XVS via SwipeSwap. And a new token VRT will be used for rewarding liquidity providers.
- Apron: A decentralized infrastructure service on Polkadot announced it had completed one of the Web3 Foundation milestones, meaning the project should receive a grant to continue development.
- NCAT: New token on Binance Smart Chain, features frictionless yield generating much like Reflect Finance and automatic liquidity generating also. If it gains traction could be one to check out!
- Ditto Money: Released single staking for DITTO to mint xDITTO, which you can provide to BakerySwap for BAKE rewards. Very easy way to stack your DeFi strategy.
- Pancakeswap: CAKE is now listed on HitBTC, currently trading around $18, and looks like it might make a run at its ATH of $20. with
- Wault Finance: Announced that Euler Tools will be the next project presale in their launchpad, scheduled for April 5th with a listing on Pancakeswap shortly after.
- Cream Finance: Another easy way to stack your DeFi farming on BSC is to deposit your PancakeSwap LPs into Cream Finance. You will earn the CAKE rewards, trading fees, plus interest from Cream’s lending markets.
- DODOEX: Added AMLT, DENT, UMX, and ERN to their default trading list. Check out our full review on DODO here.
- Phoenix DAO: Announced launching a decentralized events marketplace on Polygon for selling industry event tickets without any censorship.
- Unido: The Unido Liquidity Mining Program will go live on the 1st of April, liquidity providers can earn rewards on the UDO/ETH or UDO/USDC pools. Total of 100,000 UDO will be distributed every week for the month. Get in quick!
- Injective Protocol: Announced a partnership with Kylin Network meaning INJ will be entering the Polkadot ecosystem. Be sure to read our full reviews on INJ and KYL tokens. Two emerging projects for 2021 coming together!
- Dharma: The decentralized smart contract wallet provider appears to be building an OS, could this mean they will have their own token in the future? Perhaps!
- MoonBeam: Announced their strategic funding round closed with $6M raised, this is one Polkadot parachain that you don’t want to miss out on, so be sure to start following their announcements.
- Alpha Finance: Revealed a rebranding with a logo change, ahead of their ALPHA tokenomic changes. First thoughts are: prefer the previous logo! Check out our full review on the ALPHA token here.
- Fetch: FET will be launching its mainnet 2.0 tomorrow, which will include validators and bridges to move ERC-20 FET to mainnet.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Control your mind. Reach the true peace.
- Rage Fan: Partnership between Rage Fan and Bondly Finance to create 250 Sport NFTs.
- Khabib: Announced he will be releasing an NFT collection, not really any details about which blockchain or platform will be used. Top signal?
- SuperRare: Announced it closed a Series A funding round raising $9M, investors included Samsung NEXT, Mark Cuban, and 1confirmation.
- Algorand: Borderless Capital launches a $10M NFT fund to bootstrap the Algorand NFT ecosystem.