Friday is here! Bank ETF, an index of major bank stocks, has hit a new all-time high on the Nasdaq. You could argue their stocks have been going up as institutions like JPMorgan embrace cryptocurrency?
Of course, they continue to send mixed messages and confuse the masses. Bank Of America said there is no good reason to own Bitcoin – maybe they’re hoping for a cheaper entry?
Hype and attention are definitely in place, and we are still waiting for tax returns and stimulus checks to meet retail people who got burned on Robinhood earlier in February. This time it will be different!
- Visa: CEO Al Kelly announced he wants Visa to be an intermediary between crypto holders and merchants and intends to bring Bitcoin to the payment processing giant.
- DAOs: Wyoming might pass a bill that would provide legal structures for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations, or DAOs, to be incorporated under state law.
- Morgan Stanley: Rumours are that the wall street giant is negotiating to acquire a stake in the top Korean exchange Bithumb.
- Ripple: Hired a top Uber executive and Goldman Sachs veteran, Brooks Entwistle, as their new chief business officer.
- Ethereum: ETH reserves in all exchanges have now hit a two-year low. Is the liquidity supply crunch coming soon?
- Orion Protocol: Announced their decentralized crypto portal Orion Terminal which will aggregate every CEX, DEX, and swap pool in the market will launch March 31st.
- Elrond: Has partnered with Dafi protocol to bring synthetic tokens to Elrond’s ecosystem. Any DeFi projects building on Elrond will now have the possibility to issue dTokens to protect their users from hyperinflation. Check out our full review on Elrond here.
- Fetch AI: Will soon be releasing a Stop-Loss Agent that will help users reduce losses from impermanent loss and sudden price movements. Read through our review of FET token here.
- Prosper: The market prediction platform on Binance Smart Chain announced integrations for Polygon to provide support for MATIC/USD on Layer2.
- Bancor: Collaborating with Swiss Bank Maerki Baumann to enable depositing BNT, USDT, ETH, and other cryptocurrencies for their clients. DeFi through traditional banking accounts is coming?
- Polaris DeFi: Announced plans to migrate POLAR to V2 after the development team accidentally burnt the private keys to the protocol’s MasterChef contract. Oops! Not a great look for this project.
- bZx: Torque and Fulcrum lending protocols are live on Binance Smart Chain, future plans include enabling leveraged margin trading for PancakeSwap. Learn more about the BZRX token in our review.
- Blizzard Money: An upcoming fair launch yield farming platform on Binance Smart Chain, a fork of PancakeSwap and GooseDeFi. The difference is it looks like the protocol will randomly burn BLZD tokens.
- SnowSwap: Announced a partnership with Everest to explore L2 solutions together, expect SnowSwap to deploy on Everchain for cheap instant transactions soon enough. Find our full review on SNOW token here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
not a bird. not a plane. really not quite sure where it’s from, but it floats.
- Chiliz: Announced an official fan token for Manchester City and integration with the Socios platform.
- Aloha DeFi: Make sure you’re staking Aloha card NFTs to earn rewards and voting power. Find our full review on ALOHA token here.
- Blindboxes: A gamified curation platform and launchpad for NFTs, where you can unbox rare digital collectibles. Project’s IDO is set for March 26th on Ignition and BSCPad, whitelists are open!
- Injective Protocol: Announced a partnership with SuperFarm for collaboration around farming NFTs and limited edition NFT drops to users staking in Equinox testnet.