Bitcoin reached new ATH, that’s cool if you’re a boomer. Line goes up, line goes down. Now let’s move onto the real news.
- Solana: SOL price is currently dipping, if you’re thinking it’s an entry do remember over 450M tokens will unlock on January 7th. Could mean a massive dump!
- Bancor: the AMM may deploy a cross-chain bridge to Polkadot. Meaning we could have instant swaps between ETH, DOT, and tokens on either chain soon enough.
- Bank Payments: U.S. federal regulator OCC says banks can use stablecoins for payments. This could mean blockchain technology will be a serious contender for replacing SWIFT, ACH, and FedWire. (Source: Coindesk)
- Tron: There is an ever-growing rumor that the SEC plans to go after Justin Sun next. Of course, the Tron Foundation has denied this entirely. True or false, might be a good time to short TRON.
- OCTO: Starting the year of hot with shipping OctoFi v2 and updating their documentation. Notable updates include a fiat off-ramp/on-ramp for DeFi and a brand new frontend.
- Ditto Money: The elastic supply token on Binance Smart Chain launched triple farming, where users can earn DITTO, CAKE, and BNB.
- ExeedMe: Announced a partnership with Bet Protocol to launch decentralized Defi betting for gaming and esports.
- Growth DeFi: Great news for GRO holders, as rAAVE will be the next token added to the protocol’s rebase ecosystem. Here is a sneak peek of the upcoming release.
- N3rd Finance: Announced a strategic partnership with Ramp DeFi to support the stablecoin rUSD in the NERDz Smart Vaults.
- Tenet Farm: A new DeFi project creating cross-chain liquidity taps for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polkadot assets. The project’s IDO on Polkastarter and IFO on Pancakswap for TEN token was heavily oversubscribed, selling out in minutes.
- Harvest Finance: Are you using a DeFi aggregator for your yield farming? If you’re still not convinced by now, note that Harvest Finance users have saved over $14.9M in-network fees by pooling together.
- Lido Finance: stETH is now live on Curve, meaning users who chose to stake on Eth 2.0 Beacon Chain can still use and manage their funds. If you missed it, we covered how Lido Finance works in detail in a previous article.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Enter The Vortex
Analyzing and evaluating.
- Ethverse: the virtual world blockchain game is live with a new beta that links GTA5 and Ethereum.
- Doki Doki: Announced a new collaboration with YFLink which will see new liquidity pairs added to LinkSwap, and auctions for various rare NFTs.
- Aavegotchi: Unfortunately the much-anticipated release of Aavegotchi is being delayed due to high network costs. The team will aim to integrate Layer 2 solution Matic Network before their mainnet release. This strengthens the position of other L2 solutions also such as SKALE Network or Loopring.
Also take note
- Phala Network: Don’t ignore the growing DOT ecosystem! With over 30 million transactions on their testnet, PHA looks prime to be a trailblazing parachain project on Polkadot. The team is building infrastructure for trustless privacy powered by blockchain.
- Dracula Protocol: No despite what you may have heard, the original vampire protocol is not dead! Devs have been busy over the holidays, and v2 will be pushed to mainnet soon enough.
- MyCryptoPlay: A team building a blockchain-based fantasy trading platform. The initial token sale reached its hard cap in under 2 minutes. Take attention!