In case you were wondering Monday’s newsletter didn’t get sent out, our bad! So if you need a quick catch up find it here on the website.
Fed officials should issue a statement later today around interest rates after their two-day meeting comes to an end. We’re still planning a trading marathon “stimulus to $10k”, would you prefer to follow our progress on Discord or Telegram? Of course, we will publish updates on the blog, let us know!
- Litecoin: Completed the code for the MimbleWimble update, which will enable private transactions for LTC. Though the reviewal process will probably take a few months.
- Cardano: A global healthcare platform announced it will be switching over to the Cardano network. And ADA deposits are live for Coinbase Pro with trading going live tomorrow.
- Ledger: Announced a new section of its business Ledger Enterprise Solutions, which will focus on providing custody for businesses putting billions of dollars in Bitcoin on their balance sheets.
- BitMEX: Co-founder Ben Delo surrendered in New York and Arthur Hayes is expected to surrender in April, over the charges of flouting US anti-money laundering laws. The last BitMEX executive Greg Dwyer, believed to be in Bermuda, is reportedly not negotiating with authorities at all.
- Elrond: Announced a partnership with Unmarshal, a cross-chain data network that supports networks such as Ethereum, Polkadot, and Solana. The collaboration will see Elrond integrated into the network, good news for DeFi builders!
- Aztec Network: Has launched a beta version of its Zcash-style shield on a Layer2 rollup, providing private transactions on Ethereum with low gas fees. Expect support for all ERC20 tokens shortly.
- Aave: Released a market for AMM LP tokens, meaning you can deposit your Uniswap or Balancer LP tokens as collateral to borrow funds from Aave. Stacking DeFi at its finest!
- 1INCH: Announced version 3 of the 1inch Aggregation Protocol, which provides lower transaction fees than Uniswap. Effectively 1inch Network is now the fastest and cheapest way to swap tokens.
- PancakeSwap: Was the target of a DNS attack along with Cream Finance where the attackers swapped out the legit website for one that tried to trick users into giving up their seed phrases. Not a great look, but the team was able to respond with a fix very quickly.
- Beefy Finance: Beefy is now providing vaults on three different blockchains and BIFI is listed on Binance exchange in the innovation zone. Very bullish!
- Kira Network: Announced KEX token is now live on BSC via the multichain bridge, the team has deposited $250k of liquidity in the KEX/BNB pool on Pancakeswap. KIRA aims to provide rewards for staking any digital asset on multiple chains, all at once.
- Yearn Finance: Released a new strategy for the YFI v2 vault that involves MakerDAO to mint DAI, APY is currently over 55% so looks very worthwhile for YFI holders. Along with various UI updates that look very sleek. Check it out!
- Freeliquid Protocol: Added Curve’s 3pool LP tokens as a collateral option, use your 3CRV tokens to borrow USDFL. Plus you will continue earning the curve pool’s APY and CRV rewards, win-win!
- Argent: Announced plans for a Layer2 wallet release this summer, aiming to make Ethereum accessible to everyone. For security, users with balances over $50k an L1 wallet will remain the default choice.
- Injective Protocol: Partnered with Tidal Finance to provide insurance coverage for trading decentralized derivative assets via Injective Chain. Read our full review on INJ token here.
- Alpha Finance: Leverage farming for Pancakeswap is now live on Binance Smart Chain, the start of the multi-chain Alpha ecosystem. Read through our review of ALPHA token here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
- Nifty Gateway: Hackers targeted Nifty users and were able to steal entire collections. The platform was not compromised, the attackers got into the accounts with valid credentials. Remember to always use 2FA!
- Ethernity Chain: Announced a strategic partnership with Terra Virtua, expect collaboration around new ways that AR and VR can interact with digital art on the blockchain.
- Zilliqa: Announced an announcement today, potentially a signal the team may have some plans around NFTs? No way to know for sure, as usual everyone seems to be market buying ZIL.
- Fraction Art: An upcoming crowdsale platform for buying fractionalized art NFTs that can then be traded on DAOfiDEX, looks very promising be sure to research.
- Lil Moon Rockets: A new NFT project on Binance Smart Chain, 13337 Unique Vector Art Collectibles with a rocket theme, might be the next Hashmasks? Worth checking out.