Those who put their first $1200 stimulus check into Cardano would be sitting on $42,000 now. Did anyone do that? Because we would like to know your second pick… asking for a friend…
Meanwhile, Congressman Warren Davidson is trying once again to get the Token Taxonomy Act passed, a bill that would make many cryptocurrencies exempt from the US securities laws. What do they say, third times a charm?
- JPMorgan: Launched a crypto exposure basket product that gives buyers exposure to companies such as MicroStrategy, Square, Nvidia, and PayPal. Essentially, it gives investors an indirect way of exposure to the cryptocurrency markets.
- Litecoin: The MimbleWimble privacy code will be completed by 15th March, an update that will enable users to move LTC without the public knowing the transfer amount. We see this as an important milestone for Litecoin as it’s a feature that doesn’t exist in Bitcoin.
- Ethereum: Vitalik Buterin confirmed while speaking on the Tim Ferriss podcast that the network should be able to scale by x100 in the next month. Maybe the end for high network fees is closer than we think?
- Binance: The biggest crypto exchange is being investigated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) over concerns it lets US investors on the platform. CZ shrugged off the news, saying it’s not a bull market without FUD.
- Swipe: Announced that their AMM SwipeSwap should be going live at some point today on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. Good opportunities to farm for any SXP holders.
- Brickchain Finance: A new farming platform, appears to be a fork of the popular Goose Finance on BSC and has gone through an initial audit by WARONRUGS. Might be worth taking a look at, currently has very high APY.
- SushiSwap: Announced decentralized margin trading will go live sometime next week for leveraged positions on certain token pairs, powered by its new Kashi Lending product.
- Conflux Network: The team has entered a strategic partnership with DIA, the aim is to integrate its trusted oracles into the platform to improve key areas like dispute settlement, liquidation, and risk management.
- Polaris DeFi: A new yield farming platform on BSC, looks very similar to Goose Finance. However, the key difference is they plan to build a launchpad and other products where spending is done in POLAR, to give the farm token instant utility.
- DEGO: Announced a partnership with Clover Finance for collaboration around new DeFi and NFT products in the Polkadot ecosystem. Read through our full review of DEGO token here.
- Sigmadex: A decentralized perpetual liquidity protocol with game theory elements, being built on Polkadot for cross-chain interoperability. Will be governed by its community, expecting an announcement about their token this month.
- Siren Protocol: This protocol allows decentralized options trading on Ethereum, which was recently integrated with DefiLlama which is showing roughly $10M in TVL. One to watch!
- Float Protocol: Aims to create a floating low volatile cryptocurrency for the DeFi economy, FLOAT is not designed to be pegged to $1.00. Like fiat currency, it’s built to float and will change value over time. Phase 2 of its democratic launch is coming up, be sure to follow.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
I’m Hodling It
- Hacker Fantastic: The founder of Hacker House, a well-known security company, put up an exploit for Quake 3 on sale as an NFT. Could this be a sign of more sinister NFT markets emerging?
- Playcent: Announced a strategic partnership with Royal Finance with plans to integrate ROYA into its ecosystem as a payment method. More collaboration to follow!
- Vulcan Forged: A cross-chain gaming dApp ecosystem with in-built NFT marketplace, very builder-friendly for game studios to embrace blockchain. Native token PYR private sale was sold out in seconds.
- Beeple: An NFT collection of digital artwork by Beeple sold via auction house Christie’s has gone for a record-breaking amount of $69.3 million. You can watch his reaction to the sale here.