Launch Duolingo, select Spanish, and start packing your suitcases. If the bear market is coming, we might as well spend it in South America where instead of selling your BTC for fiat, you can use it to buy snacks and permanent residency. Sun, Beach, and Bitcoin – sounds good to me!
Market: As highlighted on Monday, this is the indicator you need to keep your eyes on for BTC. We’ve never seen a death cross happen with the bull market staying intact. That being said, there is significant bid support under the 30k region, so it will be a hard area for bears to crack. Barring a major bearish event, I still believe we should see a bounce back to 43k, because the price has absorbed a lot of negative news and we’re still holding 30k.
- Michael Saylor: This cycle’s perma-bull, announced that MicroStrategy is going through a private offering of $400 Million to buy more Bitcoin. Do we have to wonder at what price level even Saylor will be forced to sell?
- China: Reports are coming out that the government will be publishing official guidelines around crypto, with aims to attract more blockchain development. This will be great for stopping the Chinese FUD that scares the market.
- El Salvador: Approved the Bitcoin Law, which makes BTC 100% legal and mandatory acceptance throughout the territory. Great news for adoption, and even better, it seems many SA countries such as Panama or even Mexico might follow suit.
- PayPal: Registered a record daily volume of over $300 million for Bitcoin operations, which could be a strong indicator that retail might be sticking its toes back in the market after being spooked by the drop.
- Solend: An upcoming autonomous money market protocol on Solana, users will be able to deposit assets as collateral, earn interest and also borrow. We’ve seen these types of protocols (think Aave on Eth or Venus on BSC) attract a lot of builders to ecosystems, so this should be great for SOL.
- WBTC: There is now over 1% of all BTC wrapped into WBTC, living on Ethereum or other smart contract capable chains. Amazing to see this type of adoption, DeFi continues moving forward!
- iTrust: Announced the iTrust IDO will happen via SushiSwap’s MISO platform, scheduled for June 23rd. This is a project building solution for DeFi insurance, which should become an important sector soon enough – one to research.
- Iron Finance: IRON is an algorithmic stablecoin that is partially collateralized and aims to hold a $1 peg. Recently the team deployed onto the Polygon network and launched an IRON-USDC farm on QuickSwap or SushiSwap with an APR of over 300%. Remember our tip of moving assets through AscendEx to get onto Polygon(Matic Network) easily.
- Harvest: Launched vaults for Uniswap V3, where liquidity providers can stake to earn FARM tokens. Check out our full review on Harvest Finance to learn more.
- Request: Announced the team is collaborating with Chainlink, to integrate oracles, aiming to simplify payments and invoicing for organizations & individuals using crypto for their business. Good news for REQ holders!
- Alpha Homora: Launched a new liquidity mining period on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain, liquidity providers will be able to earn rewards in ALPHA tokens on V1 or V2. Though note leveraged mining on V2 will earn you x2 the number of rewards. Learn more about Alpha Finance in our full review here.
- Polygon: You now have a much better block explorer polygonscan, and OkEx exchange will also support deposit/withdrawals for quick and cost-efficient access to DeFi. Amazing news for L2 adoption!
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
1/1 Dimensions: 1920 x 1080.
- MoonCats: Will launch a boutique by the end of the month, which will enable users to buy and equip accessories onto their mooncats. Partnered creators will also be able to mint collectibles to sell via the boutique, looks promising!
- Axie: Is taking a strong stance on cheaters that are botting the game for unfair advantages, lots of ban waves coming through. Don’t cheat!
- Aavegotchi: GHST token is now listed on Crypto.com exchange, meaning Aavegotchi will get in front of over 10M+ users. Learn more about the Aave-inspired NFT game in our full review here.