Are we calling this Coinbase week or All-Time Highs week? Either sounds bullish to us. Bitcoin, Ethereum, VeChain – take your pick it’s probably putting in another ATH soon enough. Meanwhile, Dan from Pantera Capital continues to call the correct Bitcoin price predictions months in advance. So over $100k by July?
Of course, we may look back and say with hindsight… this was the top signal. Just be ready for all scenarios! Another fear is inflation numbers do appear high in the latest CPI report, though analysts expect the sharp increase to be temporary, as long as the economy continues to reopen.
- Always Backup: Remember there is no support team for saving your Bitcoin or Ethereum holdings. Don’t be that guy who loses out on millions because of a lost password, always backup your seed phrase!
- Ethereal: The virtual summit is scheduled to happen on May 6-7th, and it’s being compared to the Burning Man of Crypto. With Mark Cuban, Vitalik Buterin, Sergey Nazarov, all scheduled to talk make sure you’re free to listen. Register for free!
- Coinbase: Much awaited listing on Nasdaq will happen today, many will be watching the initial valuation on listing, that’s been the talk of the town. A $200 billion Coinbase would be bigger than Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley – yet the banks are still sleeping on crypto. Their loss, our gain! Note Binance will be listing COIN as a stock token.
- Coti: Published an interview with Cardano where they discussed ADA Pay, Shelley Mainnet, NFTs as a payment method, and more. Interesting talk!
- ConsenSys: Announced it has raised $65M from J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, and UBS Group; the blockchain firm plans to use funds for global expansion.
- Frontier: Is gearing up for testnet launch tomorrow, the decentralized key management blockchain is coming. Read up our full report on FRONT token here.
- Cue Protocol: Revealed their 2021 roadmap, featuring a raffle dApp and limited edition NFTs with benefits such as fee discounts. Looks good for CUE to grow.
- Value DeFi: Announced a partnership with Ren Protocol to bring BTC and ZEC liquidity pools to Binance Smart Chain. Users will soon be able to farm with renBTC or zenBTC with BTCB and ZECB, meaning very low slippage pools!
- AIOZ Network: Drops patents on infinite sharding, AI proof transcoding, and AIOZ blockchain to support the open-source movement. Innovation here we come!
- AntiMatter: Announced Huobi DeFi Labs has made a strategic investment in AntiMatter. Plus the team plans to airdrop 1% of Chainswaps token’s total supply to MATTER holders. Snapshot date still to be decided!
- Unmarshal: MARSH token is now live on Binance Smart Chain as a BEP-20 asset, users can now enjoy swaps at low network fees and instant transaction confirmations.
- PerlinX: Users can now earn PERL tokens on Pancakeswap by staking CAKE tokens. And APY on the PERL-BNB farm also looks very good. Check out our interview with team Perlin to learn more.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
The hottest and most dangerous of the universes...
- NFTX: Launched a new interface for interacting with the protocol which enables a much easier onboarding process, such as no longer having to enter NFT ids manually.
- TechCashDeFi: Announced a new wallet for managing NFTs, store them safely, transact, and display them for others to see. Cash Tech is a one-stop shop for DeFi payments, lending, and staking.
- Unicly: A decentralized NFT protocol that enables users to fractionalize, combine, and trade non-fungible token collections through sharding. Essentially, the platform brings liquidity to NFTs. One to research!
- Chainbinders: A Japanese-inspired NFT game built by Doki Doki Finance announced it had raised $5M in 2 hours. One to watch! Learn more about DOKI token here.
- Wax: Announced MLB Topps (Baseball) are coming to Wax blockchain, scheduled for April 20th. Given how successful NBA Topps are, this could be huge.