In the last 24 hours, we saw over $1.89 billion in longs being liquidated as the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum dropped sharply. The biggest hurt was traders in DeFi positions: AAVE, CRV, UNI, 1INCH, BAL, COMP… all the big names were there.
Currently, the future looks unclear, was this the last shakeout towards 50k, or will February see a bigger retrace. So the only question is: did you buy the dip? Let us know!
- Bitcoin: Morgan Stanley, the banking giant, is exploring if its investment management products should offer cryptocurrency as an asset for its clients. Notably, Counterpoint Global is thought to manage $150 billion in assets.
- Elrond: Announced two partnerships with Arcstake and Disrdigital, both are aimed at making it easier for token holders to operate nodes and delegate EGLD to validators. This should increase participation in consensus which makes the network more secure.
- SingularityNET: The project started the second phase of its planned migration from Ethereum to Cardano. It’s looking like AGI will be one of the first major tokens on Cardano, find our fill review on SingularityNET here.
- Venus Protocol: The team published their 2021 roadmap update. Notable updates include the addition of origination fees that could power automated buybacks, ADA being listed, and that XVS emissions will be lowered. Learn how to use Venus here.
- Swipe Wallet: Announced V2 roadmap for 2021, highlights non-custodial wallet update with native DeFi integrations and a big decrease in SXP inflation. Check out our review of Swipe Visa Card for more details.
- Glitch Protocol: A DeFi native blockchain with a dPoS consensus algorithm. It features 100% interoperability with Ethereum smart contracts with faster transaction speeds and lower network costs. One to watch!
- BerryData: A community-verified price oracle being built on Binance Smart Chain where data is validated through staking. With BSC adoption growing very quickly, buying some BRY might be a good idea.
- ZeroSwap: A multi-chain trading protocol that features zero-fees and gasless transactions. Just announced a collaboration with Pancakeswap, users can stake CAKE to earn ZEE.
- VAIOT: This project aims to merge AI and blockchain to provide robo assistants, partnered with IBM. The initial token sale was a success and VAI will list on Uniswap later today.
- Plutus: Is launching a staking pool for PLU tokens on Pool-X, will launch on February 16th. Read through our review of Plutus’s crypto debit card here.
- StaFi Protocol: Announced the team will collaborate with DeFiStone to integrate rTokens into their yield generating platform.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
The first of the Cyber Heads.
- SOTA: The team announced its token sale will happen via TrustSwap launchpad on February 18th. This project is a multi-chain NFT marketplace, already active on Binance Smart Chain.
- pNetwork: Announced their portal that allows NFTs to be transferred across ETH and EOS is live. Bullish news for PNT token holders.
- OpenSea: The biggest decentralized NFT marketplace announced they’re planning to support Tezos. Meaning users will be able to mint and trade Tezos based NFTs on the platform. Read our full review on OpenSea here.
- PolkaPets: Announced their next sale featuring Phala Network, Darwinia Network, Bridge Mutual, and Bondly Finance pets will start on Wednesday 17th. Don’t miss out!