It was a mixed week so far, from pure euphoria to the fear of the trend change. Take a chill pill, all markets remain bullish. Lower your leverage, re-calibrate positions, buy the dip and enjoy the ride. And if you need a laugh read through this thread on Twitter.
- South Korea: The so-called Kimchi Premium went through the roof recently with BTC being traded at $71,000 in the region. Mostly this happens because there are strict capital flow restrictions in the country, making it difficult for traders to arbitrage with other exchanges.
- Coinbase: Just days before its public listing on the stock exchange, the cryptocurrency exchange published its Q1 earnings report. It shows a profit of between ~$800 million on revenue of approximately $1.8 billion. Hopefully, Mirror Protocol will create a synthetic stock asset for us to farm?
- Ripple: Wins access to SEC’s secret regulatory documents that define Bitcoin and Ethereum as Digital Currencies. XRP pump continues?
- Yearn Finance: One analyst noted that Yearn currently earns $73M from stablecoin farming alone. With the protocol’s TVL steadily going up, this will only get bigger! Read up about YFI token and the original DeFi vaults here.
- Polkatrain: Suffered an exploit where hackers were able to steal $3M from the protocol. Not a great look for the decentralized fundraising platform.
- ChainSwap: Announced it had raised $3M via strategic fundraising to build a multi-asset hub for smart chains. Will airdrop bridge users and MATTER holders the new token!
- TrueUSD: Is teasing us with an announcement around TUSD being launched on a new chain. Speculation is it will most likely be TRON.
- AAVE: Will host an institutional DeFi discussion tonight at 20:00 UTC+8 including Defiance Capital, imToken, and Matrixport. Tune in if you can, should be interesting!
- Step Finance: If you’ve entered the DeFi ecosystem on Solana to farm RAY, this dashboard makes tracking your portfolio easy. Check it out!
- PancakeSwap: Easter battle is live! Earn points as a team and share prizes in CAKE depending on your tier. Rankings are based on the total volume traded.
- Filecoin: Metamask announced they’ve been secretly working on a special build that enables support for interactions with Filecoin smart contracts. Should speed up adoption for developers and builders.
- Elrond: Announced zero fees trading for EGLD via Ramp Network for purchasing in EUR or USD. You can also use EGLD at Walmart, Amazon, and eBay.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Netflix vs Disney Plus
Netflix vs Disney Plus. Created in Adobe Illustrator. 100% vector. Collector will get a physical single edition dibond aluminum print incl. signed and numbered certificate of authenticity.…
- Tom Brady: Announced he is launching an NFT platform called Autograph, which will create digital collectibles in collaboration with the biggest names in sports and entertainment.
- Ankr: Announced there will be an Ankr themed NFT on PolkaPets, the sale will start on Thursday 8th at 4PM EST.
- NFT.io: CEO of Enjin announced on Twitter that the original home of NFTs will soon receive an update that will turn it into a true marketplace for crypto art and collectibles.