Looks like the United States is opening-up regulation for Bitcoin and blockchain for banks. The OCC mentions Self-driving banks and crypto-friendly Gary Gensler named as next head of SEC. Can they catch China or is it too late?
- Robonomics: The robots are coming to Ocean Protocol! The team announced a partnership between AIRA and OCEAN, collaborating around autonomous data markets.
- Kava: CEO Brian Kerr has long alluded that massive DeFi protocols such as Compound or Augur might migrate to Cosmos to avoid the crippling network fees of Ethereum. Check out Kava’s 2021 roadmap including Eth bridges for USDT, USDC, WBTC, and HUSD. Buy the rumor?
- Oraichain: Watch announcements closely for the AI oracle coin, mainnet is scheduled to launch Q1 2021 according to their roadmap. We wouldn’t be surprised if this will come with new exchange listings for ORAI. Expect movement!
- Plasm Network: Successfully launched the first parachain on Polkadot’s testnet Rococo V1. Plasm is a scaling solution for Ethereum dApps that supports ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups.
- Mirror Protocol: MIR is now listed on KuCoin. The protocol for trading synthetic assets powered by Ethereum and Terra. Recently they were interviewed by defiprime – worth the read! And here is some free alpha to implement Mirror Protocol into your yield farming strategy – currently over 100% APY.
- Luaswap: Upcoming Zorro mainnet upgrade for Tomochain means the AMM Luaswap (and other smart contracts) will be compatible with Ethereum and other EVM blockchains by default.
- Axia Protocol: The team published Whitepaper 2.0 which outlines AXIA’s tokenomics and yield farming for 2021. If you missed our article about their decentralized index funds, check it out here.
- Elrond: The team announced a partnership with Fire Protocol to collaborate on cross-chain DeFi. Integrations will see ERD being wrapped on Huobi ECOchain (HECO) giving holders opportunities on multiple chains.
- Yieldwatch: A new analytic tool for your DeFi operations on Binance Smart Chain. Currently supports Pancakeswap, Venus Protocol, Beefy Finance, Thugs, JetFuel, Cream Finance. With more to come! Check it out.
- bZx: Revealed a partnership with Reef Finance with the main aim to bring DeFi to the masses. Additionally, traders on Reef’s platform will now have access to leverage trading powered by bZx Protocol.
- Synthetix/Curve: European DeFi farmers rejoice, there is now a sEUR/EURS liquidity pool on Curve where you can earn interest, swap fees, farm CRV, and also earn SNX rewards.
- Sushiswap: More attention is coming to the Yearn ecosystem as Andre revealed more details around his concept for single-sided liquidity and impermanent loss protection. Could this be how Sushiswap overcomes Uniswap in TVL? For example, the protections for liquidity providers offered by Bancor v2.1 attracted a lot of deposits.
- Nerdz Finance: The development team behind N3rd Finance seems to never sleep! The N3RD Smart Vault is coming soon, which enables deposits of any stablecoin and the protocol will automatically best yield farming strategy for passive income.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
This can’t be all for nothing…
- Aavegotchi: Ahead of the blockchain game’s Layer2 launch with Matic Network, the team is hosting an AMA with Binance. Tune in tomorrow January 14th 19h GMT+1.
- TheSandboxGame: Four weeks of liquidity mining for the REVV-SAND pair on Uniswap started today. You can find the full details here, plus there is a chance to win various rare NFTs.
- Deeptown Divers VR: The world’s first metacast hosted live in the blockchain world Somnium Space is preparing for Season 2. Be sure to check out the recap of the first season.