Going to repeat this one more time: focusing on Ethereum during the next few weeks sounds like the plan. There is now over 5 million ETH locked in the 2.0 deposit contract, the deflationary EIP-1559 upgrade is a month away, and gas fees are going down with Layer2 adoption. If you started to buy the dip too early, well maybe it’s just time to dollar cost average, here is a DCA calculator.
Meanwhile, the largest cryptocurrency conference in history will start in Miami tomorrow and will run through to June 5th. There will be a lot of eyes on the conference, just look at the speakers, so keep your eyes peeled for any bullish announcements!
Food for thought: BTC is the 8th largest asset by market capitalization, but unlike all its “competitors” bitcoin doesn’t have any debt or corporate expenses.
- India: Reserve Bank of India made an official statement that it was renouncing its earlier ban against crypto. This means local banks in the region can provide cryptocurrency services to individuals and companies.
- China: General sentiment is traders are not too worried about the government’s recent efforts to crack down on crypto trading. Let’s remember the actual ban has been in place since 2017, traders are well versed in using over-the-counter (OTC) desks or simply using a VPN.
- Goldman Sachs: Published a report stating that blockchain technology is perfect for powering the data economy. Bullish for Ocean Protocol?
- Bitcoin: At an all-time high for ETF applications, maybe this is the time one is finally approved? And in Europe we see many exchange-traded products (ETPs) being listed in Paris and Amsterdam. Meanwhile, long positions on BTC are mounting.
- Elrond: Audi-backed startup holoride is deploying tech for in-vehicle passenger entertainment onto Elrond Network, great news for EGLD holders.
- Swipe: Published its technical whitepaper for the upcoming Swipechain, a layer 2 protocol that will enable Swipe Swap to provide real-time cross-chain trades and settlements. Learn more about SXP in our review here.
- Scaleswap: Announced its Layer2 IDO launchpad is ready for testing on Ethereum/Polygon. This is a test, so not a real IDO, however, testers can receive rewards for giving the platform a go!
- Divergence: An upcoming platform that will enable users to easily trade and hedge their day-to-day DeFi activity and its volatility exposure. For example, how many times as a farmer have you decided to take a loss because there are “too many steps” to unwind your DeFi strategy – Divergence might be the answer.
- Automata: Users can now earn ATA tokens by staking BNB, BUSD, or DOT via Binance Launchpools, one of the easiest ways to start farming. Automata Network is building a privacy solution for Web3, meaning for DeFi use cases.
- SushiSwap: A proposal has started for building Sushichain, which would aim to connect all the liquidity across the SushiSwap deployments (Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon, BSC, Harmony, and more!). Not sure how this would play out if passed, but an interesting vote to follow!
- Balancer: Announced the team has completed another round of private funding, raising an additional $24.5 million in the capital. Expecting to see some aggressive marketing or cross-chain expansion from Balancer off the back of this investment. Good news for BAL holders!
- Orakuru: While its testnet deployment for oracle validators on BSC is running flawlessly, the team announced it is researching how ORK will go cross-chain. Excitingly, the team is planning to launch on Solana and Polkadot.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Seco – 2021
Seco, se me deformó la cara…
- Carbon: GEMS is now live and trading on Uniswap, Carbon Wallet aims to be a new hub/ecosystem that will bring together creatives, open finance, and NFTs. Manage your collectibles, along with a fiat on-ramp for crypto, all in one App.
- Zapper: Launched quests, where users can earn XP and NFTs for completing daily/weekly tasks. Such as making a trade or adding liquidity to a pool. Very cool!
- Mozik: Aims to build the world’s largest music NFT platform, IDO for MOZ token is scheduled for June 6th and 7th on BSCPad and Paid Network.
- NFTb: Announced plans for yield farming where liquidity providers will earn rewards in NFTB and also in BAO tokens. Also announced an IDO is being planned for a later date.
- MLB: Is planning to enter the NFT space with licensed MLB digital collectibles, with the first drop scheduled to happen during the fourth of July weekend.