Normal people and mainstream media are talking about crypto again, makes us really nervous. Hard to avoid 2017 crypto Vietnam flashbacks. Adoption might be real this time though. Don’t be greedy, set stop wins. What’s your profit taking strategy? Let us know in the comments.
In today’s edition: we review the high-throughput self-learning autonomous blockchain Velas and the Roobee investment platform. Along with taking a look at Elrond’s upcoming December mainnet upgrade.
Elrond Staking Phase 2 mainnet upgrade is coming December 1st, rewards for Validator queue will increase, and its time to build.
What is Roobee? Investments open to everyone, create an automated portfolio of stocks, ETFs, crypto, DeFi products, and more. No minimum entry barriers.
What is Velas? AI powered smart contract platform which operates and updates autonomously, VLX token is for payments and staking.
Be sure to check the listing on OpenSea to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated.
A story about life and death, chaos and order. True order comes from the absence of control by human beings…
Maybe he put his head too far into the pJar…
Also take note
- Value DeFi: announced a strategic collaboration with Chainlink, to integrate oracle pricing feed into Value Vaults for maximum security.
- Pancakeswap: the first Initial Farm Offerings (IFO) is live, giving CAKE-BNB holders a chance to invest in BLINk an upcoming games platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- Elrond: subscriptions to the new eGLD savings product on Binance filled up within 30 minutes.
- Bancor: looks like liquidity providers are enjoying the v2.1 updates for single asset deposits as total value locked is up by +43.6% in the past 24 hours.
- Binance Cards: users are starting to receive their physical cards for spending crypto instantly in-store or online, one of the best crypto cards on the market.