We’ve just entered week 9 of trading within the $30k-$40k range, and it feels like it’s been even longer! Volatility continues to fall, the clock is ticking for major BTC move. My thoughts are it will happen this week. Whichever direction it goes will most likely result in continuation, meaning new local highs or lows. Be ready!
- San Jose Sharks: Became the first NHL team to start accepting payments in cryptocurrency for ticket sales. Great for adoption, more sports teams to follow?
- Bitcoin: All data is indicating that the whales are now buying and no longer selling. As mentioned above, volatility continues to squeeze, historically meaning we’re in for a major movement. Time to place your bets in the direction!
- TikTok: Issued a ban on all paid promoting of financial services, including cryptocurrency. However, unpaid shilling is still allowed so it’s kind of unclear how this will get policed.
- Chainlink: The top 10 LINK whales now control 63.3% of the circulating supply, which is down from 67% in January. Still seems like a very high percentage, hope to see a continued redistribution of LINK from the whales to more holders. And be sure to check our article: Understanding Chainlink in 5 minutes.
- ChainSwap: Suffered the second exploit in the space of eight days, which resulted in $8 million worth of losses. Not a great look at all!
- Anyswap: Also suffered an exploit, perhaps these hackers have figured out an attack angle for multi-chain protocol/bridges?
- Beefy Finance: Already over $25M worth of crypto in their Polygon vaults, auto-compounding all those farm rewards. Amazing to see how fast MATIC adoption is growing.
- Secret Network: Announced its plans for the Stargate release, an upgrade that will integrate the network with the rest of the Cosmos ecosystem through IBC. Learn more about SCRT in our full review here.
- Swipe: It’s now possible to stake SXP in Bancor, providing single-side liquidity that is protected from impermanent loss. Check out our review of Swipe Card here.
- Premia: There are still 11 days left in the platform’s trading competition, which has a 150k prize pool! Premia is a decentralized DeFi options platform, learn more here.
- dForce: Announced plans for tokenizing staking assets on PoS blockchains and bringing them to DeFi. So think lending and liquidity pools where you deposit staked ETH or SOL for extra yield. Learn more about dForce in our review here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Gas masks, clocks – tick tock – a masked face appears as a clock protected from the gas of subjugation – is the end near?
- GTA6: Some fresh leaks from the next Grand Theft Auto game are again pointing towards some form of crypto integration. One leak specialist advised he’s been told certain missions will reward your character in crypto instead of cash.
- Ember Sword: Is gearing up for its next land sale, already over 2000 applications received and $8m pledged. Looks like there is a lot of hype for this one!
- BakerySwap: Announced a ONE PIECE NFT mystery box will soon be available, expecting there to be a lot of demand for this given the manga series is very popular.