Good morning! If you’ve used BSC and Binance then it’s hard to deny they have a superior design concentrating on easy onboarding and low network fees. Despite the fact it’s not truly decentralized we believe retail will choose BSC over ETH, game over? We can debate all day long, but right now just check CAKE, XVS, SXP, and BNB prices.
If you missed the train, keep in mind that identifying it early is only half the battle. Holding until it’s truly reaching mass adoption, then holding after the first x10 – that’s what makes the difference. Cardano and Polkadot are still in the game, prepare your diamond hands.
Oh and be careful this weekend. You know why.
- Polkadot: The big players are coming? Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, and UBS have all bought into the first ETP that offered exposure to DOT.
- Cardano: the famous bass player from Kiss, Gene Simmons, announced he had bought $300k worth of ADA. Why? It’s cheaper than Bitcoin. Well, suppose we can’t disagree there.
- Fetch: Announced it was collaborating with Bosch, the German multinational engineering and technology company, to launch a new blockchain network in March. Read our review on FET here.
- Elrond: With the Maiar wallet application finally here, CEO Beniamin Mincu announced it was time to simplify DeFi and make it accessible to the masses. Expect big announcements over the next few weeks!
- Cosmos: The decentralized cloud marketplace Akash Network announced it had integrated Comos into its platform, with support for Kava Chain being a top priority. Good news for ATOM, AKT, and KAVA holders.
- Alpha Labs: Teased that the team is collaborating with SFI to integrate Alpha Finance into Saffron Protocol. After the drop in price from ALPHA due to the recent hack, this type of news could mean the bottom. Back to being a 2021 DeFi juggernaut?
- BakerySwap: Announced the next IDO on their launchpad will be for DEFI100, a rebasing index token. Given how hot the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem is right now, we expect this launch sale to go QUICK!
- Robonomics: Published part 1 of their development roadmap plan for 2021. Notably, the team plans to migrate onto Kusama Network to iron out the code, before moving onto Polkadot.
- The Graph: Team announced it will be adding support for Solana, Polkadot, NEAR, and CELO shortly. This is good news for all developers building on these blockchains, GRT’s decentralized APIs power pricing feeds for dApps such as Uniswap on Ethereum.
- Frontier: Holders can now trade FRONT / BTC on Binance, initially the price pumped on the news, but now FRONT is down by 22% in the past 24 hours. Read through our review of the Frontier App here.
- Paid Network: Announced a partnership with Seascape Network, a game platform built around DeFi and NFTs. The collaboration will be around game devs signing PAID SMART contracts for future business agreements.
- Yearn rewards: Andre Cronje hinted that there may be some sort of retroactive affiliate rewards airdrop coming? Unclear if this is for YFI holders or first supporters – might be worth buying some YFI either way.
- Vortex DeFi: Revealed a partnership with the smart contract auditing firm Zokyo to ensure their upcoming platform has been tested robustly before release.
- UTRUST: Announced it will be launching its custom payment app for Shopify, the largest e-commerce platform in the world. The waitlist for merchants to sign up is open!
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Inspired by the anti-drug propaganda of the 1960s…
- Polka City: An upcoming virtual investment platform built on Polkadot, users can own virtual assets such as Taxis or Gas stations in the city and earn.
- NFT Protocol: Upcoming NFT DEX which will launch in early March, will integrate all stablecoin options as payment. Note the platform has its own native token NFT also, which is worth checking out.
- Marvel: Artist Adam Kubert from Marvel sold a Spiderman NFT 12.75 ETH on the portion platform.
- F1DeltaTime: Announced it was moving to Polygon (Matic Network) to reduce network costs for its users. The REVV token will also migrate.