Let’s hope the Consumer Price Index data (to be released later today) won’t slow us down. However, the Taco Bell NFT release is a massive sell signal. But overall, no real reason to worry?
Also, we are planning to launch our trading “Stimulus to $10k” marathon later this month, more details to be published soon.
- Fantom: Announced that the Fantom Foundation will be showcasing its blockchain for use in CBDCs to the United Nations ITU members. Ripple holders in disbelief?
- Nigeria: Maybe the country where cryptocurrency use is most common. Out of the 74 countries in the Statista Global Consumer Survey, almost a third of Nigerians answered they use crypto. Seems usage is dominant in emerging markets where the need to transfer money overseas cheaply is a big attraction.
- Wirex: The wait is over for their new crypto MasterCard product, seamlessly spend and earn crypto rewards. Supported in over 30 countries, find our full review here.
- API3: Announced a partnership with MobiFi who will integrate dAPIs into their platform. Learn more about the decentralized API network in our full review.
- Coinbase: Announced listings for SKL, MATIC, and SUSHI on Coinbase Pro. All assets saw some major price movements off the back of the announcement. Out of the three, Skale Network’s market cap is much smaller so there is potential for a lot more growth there, find our full review on SKL token here.
- DodoEx: The protocol’s V2 pools were exploited in a way that let the attacker sell fake coins, resulting in $2M lost. DODO DEX is one of the biggest DeFi projects out of China with several well-known backers such as 3AC, Binance, and Alameda Research.
- Autonio: A DeFi project building smart AI trading tools for the masses, powered by NIOX token. Also develop a layer2 decentralized exchange on Polygon called Smartdex. A lot more coming, read our full review here.
- Clover Finance: A Polkadot parachain focusing on building infrastructure for cross-chain compatibility between EVM (Ethereum) and Substrate-based dApps (Polkadot). Will support trustless two-way pegs between ERC20 and DOT assets, powered by Chainlink oracles.
- Smoothy Finance: This protocol is similar to Curve however instead of 4 stablecoins in one pool, Smoothy supports 20+ stablecoins in one pool. As result, users benefit from lower gas fees and low slippage. V2 just went live yesterday with liquidity mining rewards for providers.
- Charting Tools: If you’re busy buying every new token you can find on Binance Smart Chain, then recommend taking a look at Chartex, AstroTools, UniDexBeta, and Goswapp to give you an edge. And don’t forget you can use JulSwap to create decentralized limit orders.
- Tidal Finance: Announced their public sale will happen via Balancer on March 25th. Currently, Balancer appears to be winning the race of creating the fairest IDO platform for an initial token sale. Tidal is a high yield insurance platform for multiple chains.
- Kylin Network: Revealed a strategic partnership with Apron Network, a decentralized infrastructure service network for dapp developers which can operate as a parachain on Polkadot or Kusama.
- Raze Network: This team is building a cross-chain privacy protocol for DeFi, powered by Polkadot. They recently completed their seed round fundraising, be sure to follow their announcements for info on the public sale.
- STP Network: Announced plans to expand into the NFT sector by acquiring a Korean digital content platform called Piction Network. Find our full review on STPT token here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Look for snake eyes and see what you have inside yourself...
- Unstoppable Domains: Broke platform records with the sale of blockchain domain NFT “win.crypto” and “hotels.crypto” both for $100K. Will be interesting if we see a business set up on the domains or if it’s for a flip.
- Taco Bell: The restaurant chain released a collection of taco-themed NFTs on Rarible, stating that their tacos can now live in your digital wallet. McDonald’s and Burger King next?
- NFTb: An upcoming NFT marketplace powered by Binance Smart Chain which follows a similar model as Rarible on Ethereum, rewarding creators and collectors with NFTB tokens. Presale is coming!
- Ethernity: Announced the first-ever licensed Muhammad Ali NFTs will be coming to Ethernity Chain, they will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Fight of the Century.