Feds will issue a statement today after the FOMC meeting, currently, US 10-year yield is running higher as people believe the Feds will not change their stance. If they change their tone and mention tapering, then just note the market might be in for a shock.
Also, don’t forget the monthly options expiry on Friday. For Ethereum, there is a big amount of CALL Open Interest at the $2,880 and the $2,560 strike price. Meaning they can be strong resistance and support levels until the expiration date.
So there could be some volatility today!
- Ethereum: Hit a new all-time high of $2,700 which pushed its market cap over $310 billion, equal to a company such as PayPal. It’s thought the new momentum came from European banks planning to launch digital bonds on the network.
- MetaMask: Reported that its wallet usage is up by five times over the past six months. ConsenSys, who develops MetaMask, believes the growth is mostly from new adoption in emerging markets in Asia, Africa, and South America.
- Gemini: Announced a partnership with Mastercard to power their upcoming crypto credit card. If you’re looking for a solution, check out our reviews of the best crypto cards here.
- Nexon: Joined the list of growing tech companies that have bought into Bitcoin, purchasing $100 million worth of BTC, averaging in at $58,226. Nexon stated the aim was to guard the company against any potential drop in the value of fiat currency due to inflation.
- Jet protocol: Upcoming borrowing and lending protocol on Solana, founded by some of the original MakerDAO developers. No details about their token yet, so start following now!
- Uniswap: The V3 core and periphery contracts have been deployed to testnet and the mainnet release is scheduled for May 5th. Exciting times!
- MakiSwap: A new AMM that has launched on the Huobi Eco chain seems to be partly backed by the UniLayer development team. The team also mentioned an IDO will happen via DAOmaker, but no date is scheduled yet.
- Value DeFi: Collaboration with RenVM is now live meaning users can yield farm in renBTC and renZEC stableswap pools on Binance Smart Chain.
- Opium: Protocol is now live on Polygon and the team announced turbo ETH staking. Turbo is intended for more risk-seeking investors as it provides a highly leveraged position for a short amount of time.
- Pancakeswap: Launched their first prediction product which enables users to bet if the price of BNBUSDT will go up or down within the next five minutes. If you pick the correct direction, then you win! Learn more about CAKE token here.
- DodoEx: Launched on Huobi Eco Chain as a DEX aggregator, sourcing liquidity from MDEX, BXH, Pippi Finance, MDIS, and more. Check out our full review on DODO token here.
- The Graph: Announced its migration to mainnet is live, meaning subgraphs no longer have to be used via its hosted service. Essentially, means teams can start to fully decentralize their stack!
- SolFarm: Is this the start of the Solana summer for DeFi? SolFarm is an upcoming automated yield vault for Raydium farms. No plans for a token… for now.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Panel Three of CLOWN PUNCHER, A Three Panel Crime Story Script…
- Polkamon: Announced their Android App is now available, enabling users to manage their NFTs at any time. The team is building fast, bullish for PMON!
- Binance: Will be launching an NFT marketplace in June, which aims to become the premier destination for NFTs and digital collectibles.
- Bubble: Prices for NFTs are plunging with some analysts stating the bubble may be bursting for crypto artwork. Many believe investing in NFTs is much riskier than buying crypto. Don’t overextend!
- Wilder World: A mixed reality 3D Metaverse powered entirely by NFTs will launch its private sale for WILD tokens via Polkastarter. One to research!