Morning. What’s there in common between Miley Cyrus and President of Venezuela Nicolàs Maduro? They both were born today, November 23, right. Who knows what this means, but even Ripple is pumping… hopefully we won’t experience a Black Friday discount though.
In today’s edition: we take our first look at programmable crypto art! Would you like to own a digital painting that can dynamically change its image? Well, it’s possible. A quick introduction to the Async Art NFT platform, and The Rug Pull auction from Don’t Buy Meme.
What is Async Art? Programmable Crypto Art, trade NFT artworks that can update dynamically over time and react to their owners.
Don’t Buy MEME: The Rug Pull. This project will auction 12 identical NFTs. Programmable art, one contains an entire BTC, do you unlock it?
Be sure to check the listing on OpenSea to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated.
Original Grimed-up icons of this world. Unique, Custom made collectible cards...
The Android of Dorian Grey VI
Dorian Grey the sixth has engineered an android clone of himself to hold his soul…
Also take note
- Pickle Finance: another DeFi protocol falls to a hacker, though this time no flash loans were used. Over $20 million was drained from pickle’s DAI jar with the attacker using a complex exploit dubbed “The Evil Jar”.
- BLiquid: an auto liquidity generating token called BLIQ is launching on Binance Smart Chain, tokenomics look pumpy so you might want to take a look.
- Ethereum 2.0: there is now over half of the required ETH deposited in the staking contract for launching 2.0, it has been growing quickly, but it is looking unlikely the launch will happen December 1st unless some big whales move in..
- Stay safe: remember to double-check all software and mobile applications before installing! A fake Uniswap app that has reportedly stolen over $20,000 from one trader.
- Deriswap: the latest DeFi project launched by the golden developer behind Yearn Finance, it combines Swaps, Options, and Loans into a capital efficient single contract (currently under audit).