Expecting this week’s trading to start slow as it’s a holiday weekend in the US, the sleepyheads will turn on up Tuesday. Bitcoin’s price range does seem to be tightening up a little with 33k support, as we’re no longer dropping down to 30-31k. Expecting consolidation under $35,400, it feels like the point of control that bulls need to flip for BTC to continue higher.
Wednesday is the week’s day for potential volatility, as the Federal Reserve will release their meeting minutes from June. The US employment data from last week sends a kind of mixed message, as the unemployment rate went up but more jobs were added. So it’s uncertain what the feds will be thinking.
- Ethereum: The amount of ETH held by known exchange wallets is now at a 2.5 year low. The scenario of a bullish liquidity crunch with the EIP1559 upgrade coming this month is looking ever more likely.
- Sygnum: Now offers regulated banking services for major DeFi assets such as Aave, Aragon, Curve, 1inch, or Maker. Great news for adoption at institutional levels.
- Cardano: There is over $30 billion worth of ADA staked as the network moves towards the last phase of its Alonzo Smart Contract hard fork. The whale buyer Grayscale has taken notice, adding ADA to its Large Cap Fund, now its third-largest holding.
- Bitcoin: The number of coins held by whale size entities (participants with at least 1,000 BTC in their address) is on the rise, indicating that the whales have been buying the dip. Additionally, the US SEC Commissioner mentioned that a Bitcoin ETF approval is long overdue. Bullish!
- Alpha Finance: Using Alpha Homora V2, stablecoin lenders can reach some of the highest APYs on the market (over 10% for DAI, USDT, or USDC). Check out our full review on ALPHA token here.
- MC.XYZ: Very cool converter App for comparing different market caps for making potential growth predictions. Check out our full review here.
- Gelato: Announced Gelato Network has received a grant from Aave to build an Automated Health Factor Maintenance. Assuming this means a way to automatically ensure your collateral ratio stays healthy to avoid liquidation, very cool!
- Dock: Mainnet launch for Proof of Stake (PoS) network scheduled for 7th July, a big milestone for the project. Check out our interview with Team Dock here.
- Furucombo: The combo app for creating multiple actions in one transaction is now live on Polygon supporting main DeFi apps like Aave or Curve. Check out our full review on using Furucombo here.
- Idle Finance: Launched IDLE token staking where 50% of protocol fees are shared with stakers, follows the time-weighted Curve model. Can also earn IDLE for providing liquidity on Sushiswap.
- Bancor: Added SUSHI as a whitelisted asset, meaning holders can provide single side liquidity to Bancor, earn trade fees, and be protected from impermanent loss.
- Parsiq: The IQ protocol is here! This mainnet launch enables PRQ holders to loan out their tokens and start earning yield. Learn more about Parsiq in our full review here.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
crypto art man
talking about cryptoart, hand drawn and digitally processed animated.
- Fanadise: The world’s first creator NFT platform created for internet influencers to monetize their social presence. The first public sale to happen via IDO on SeedifyFund scheduled for July 26th.
- UREEQA: Launched an MVP for validating the authenticity of NFTs, also checks for copyright. It works by creating permanent time stamps on the Ethereum blockchain.
- RealFevr: Announced its first video NFT marketplace for football moments is scheduled to launch via Polkastarter IDO on 6th July.