Good morning. Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-founder launches Efforce, a blockchain-based energy-saving platform that has been in stealth mode for almost a year. The token is named WOZX, and people called Steve Jobs ego-centric… Didn’t see that coming at all. Regardless, bullish for Bitcoin.
In Today’s Edition: If you’re feeling lost every time the conversation steers to Oracles, we got you! Check out our ELI5 on Chainlink. And our first look at Reflect Finance.
Be sure to check the listing on OpenSea to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or audio.
Support for Axel
Buying this NFT art directly supports Axel buy medical equipment! Isn’t the crypto community beautiful?
Creeping in the Fog
When the fog rises, unidentified creatures may show themselves. They appear and disappear in the blink of an eye, making us questioning whether they’re real, or if they’re just a trick created by our own minds.
Also take note
- SushiSwap: The Yearn Finance acquisitions just keep rolling forward, now SUSHI has joined the YFI ecosystem.
- Yearn Finance: And if the yearn token holders needed any more good news, YFI is now approved for Bancor’s v2.1 liquidity mining program.
- Aave: the protocol’s V2 is now live on mainnet with a lot of upgrades, notably, inbuilt Yield & Collateral swaps.
- Venus Protocol: the DeFi lending platform on Binance Smart Chain now supports deposits for BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP.
- PancakeSwap: the AMM platform for BEP20 tokens, announced a giveaway with a chance to win rare CAKE themed NFTs, only 600 will be minted!
- Harvest Finance: the GRAIN initiative to reimburse the USDT and USDC funds lost after the farming protocol was exploited, will go live today.