Guess we’re calling this one Biden’s dip? Stock markets took a hit after reports came out that the President may raise capital gains tax. That being said, the world’s economy continues to re-open and jobless claims are going down.
Also never forget: not your keys, not your coins. The founder of the Turkish exchange Thodex was reported to have fled the country with over $2 billion of user’s funds. Recommend sticking to top-tier exchanges such as FTX or Binance, and why not move some long-term holds to your wallet? Can never be too safe in the world of crypto.
- Ethereum: Hit a new all-time high yesterday above $2,560 with its market cap nearing 300 billion. Then proceeded to take a 12% drop, until finding support on the 4H 200EMA level. Bullish until we lose that trend!
- Coinbase: Announced a large expansion into India and hired Google Pay’s Pankaj Gupta to lead the operation. Also mentioned plans to explore startup acquisition to boost crypto growth in the region. Plus, Coinbase Pro has approved support for Ethereum based USDT – surely this is the end of all Tether FUD for good?
- Cuba: The country has been exploring cryptocurrency since 2019 and now made an official statement to adopt crypto as part of its economic policy. It’s thought this might be to help improve their economy despite the sanctions imposed by the US.
- JP Morgan: Reportedly the monster investment firm is hiring Ethereum and blockchain developers. Historically the institution has had a harsh stance on cryptocurrencies, calling it a fraud, so this seems to be a complete change of stance.
- Algorand: The team pledged to become the greenest blockchain on the planet in partnership with its CO2 emissions transparency and traceability firm Climate Trade.
- PancakeSwap: Announced its migration to V2 with a new fee structure and benefits for CAKE holders, liquidity providers will need to make the move manually. Currently, it’s been delayed for security concerns, not a great look for the dev team.
- Serum: Announced it would be discontinuing its instant swap service as its high maintenance to keep running and that there is now Raydium in the ecosystem. Bullish for RAY?
- Globe: Will be starting a crowdpooling campaign to bootstrap GDT/ETH liquidity on DodoEx. Globe is a crypto exchange for trading ETH, BTC, and DeFi tokens with high leverage via futures.
- Naos Finance: Whitelist is open for their IDO on Polkastarter, 50 spots are available completely at random for completing several tasks. This project aims to bring real-world assets to DeFi and has a ton of big backers behind them.
- Smoothy: Announced a strategic partnership with TrueUSD, adding TUSD to its low slippage stablecoin pools. Learn more about TrueFi by TrustToken in our full review here.
- ChainSwap: Concluded the LBP event for TOKEN on Uniswap, raising 860 ETH and made the code used for this type of offering public. This project provides cross chain swaps across multiple networks for any ERC20 token, bullish!
- TheGraph: Announced Scalar, a microtransaction solution to provide cheap and fast paid queries in GRT of blockchain data.
- Celo: Launched a EUR stablecoin to mainnet, called cEUR. Hoping this will be the start of more DeFi protocols adopting other fiat stablecoins (other than USD) for yield generating, as right now there are not many at all!
- Kwenta: Users can now trade synthetic CRV, 1INCH, and RUNE with leverage and low slippage. Along with stock synth assets such as Amazon, Google, or Facebook – all powered by Synthetix protocol, bullish for SNX?
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
”Man upon this earth must expect everything and ought to face everything… However, Doom shall assist you, because Doom wills it.”
- IBM: Launched a project that will turn patents into NFTs and believes it will be a trillion-plus dollar market in the future.
- NFTb: Announced the project has secured $100M in funding to boost the NFT ecosystem on Binance Smart Chain. One key difference in this NFT marketplace is that artists can choose to donate a percentage of their sales to a charity.
- BakerySwap: POKER and SOCCER token holders received access to buying an NFT Game Box which features collectibles from Alien Worlds, Battle Pets, and Alice.
- dForce: V2 of dForceLending is scheduled to launch on testnet April 28th, participants will have a chance of winning limited edition NFTs. Find our full review of dForce platform here.