You thought the dreaded USDT drama ruining markets was finally over? Think again! Tether revealed through Twitter that the company is now being blackmailed.
Market outlook: Bitcoin looks pretty fragile, Ethereum even more so, which is making me think the correction is not yet finished. Still recommend staying on spot, buying dips on assets you can easily move into farms such as DOT, ADA, XVS, BNB for Pancakeswap or RAY, SRM, and SOL for Raydium.
Currently, not interested in any leveraged positions!
- Google: More positive news for adoption, cryptocurrency data has been added to Google Finance’s dashboards. Growing mainstream presence!
- Bitcoin: Selling pressure might be stopping as data suggests BTC miners are moving back to accumulating. Meanwhile, one whale moved $4,500,000,000 in a historic transfer.
- Ripple: It appears the team might be moving to chase some non-fungible token hype from the masses with plans to add support for NFTs to XRP Ledger.
- Cardano: Merchants can now easily start accepting ADA for Ecommerce through Coti Pay. Developers are ready for Cardano’s mainnet upgrade today which will introduce stablecoins, tokens, and NFTs. ADA has been soaring the last few weeks, outpacing Bitcoin, and with these updates, it doesn’t look like it will stop any time soon.
- Furucombo: A hacker was able to exploit the platform’s proxy contract and steal roughly $15M in funds. This was possible due to approval calls, you can check your wallet’s risk to this type of hack through DeBank. Connect your wallet and check the Approve tab.
- Yieldwatch: Announced an IFO on Pancakeswap for WATCH token, holders will get a pro membership for the tool which provides faster response times and more analytics.
- VortexDeFi: You can now trade VTX tokens on Uniswap, this platform focuses on simplifying DeFi and yield farming for the masses. The project has a lot of big backers behind it like DuckDAO and A195 capital, so might be worth taking a look.
- DuckDAO: Announced a partnership with the Polkadot DeFi Alliance, whose main aim is to push teams towards building more cross-chain decentralized finance products.
- Bundles Finance: Expect releases during March with the team stating NFT staking, cross-chain partners, and prediction pools in the works.
- API3: Announced a partnership with Conflux Network to provide the platform with reliable decentralized data endpoints. Read our review on the API3 approach to an oracle network here.
- Loopring: Tokenized Bitcoin holders on Ethereum can now start pooling their liquidity on Layer2 to reduce network fee burdens. Loopring has added various WBTC pairs to its AMM and 6 new pairs on its L2 decentralized exchange. Learn more about LRC’s solution to high gas fees here.
- DEGO: The team announced a partnership with PhalaNetwork to build privacy infrastructure on Polkadot’s ecosystem. Find our review of DEGO and its approach to sustainable yield farming here.
- ArmorFi: A scammer was able to trick a team member into giving up 600 ETH worth of ARMOR tokens, which was immediately dumped on the market.
- HedgeTech: New vault and launchpad project building on Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Polkadot. Aims to protect investors against scam IDOs. Looks very promising and the team is fully transparent/doxxed.
- Value DeFi: Be sure to check out some of the farms on Binance Smart Chain, currently, the vBSWAP/BNB pair is over 2,000% APR. Probably won’t be slept on much longer!
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
High Mountains Triptych
Tatra mountains triptych…
- Aavegotchi: Launch day is nearly here, within 24 hours the Aavegotchi game will be live on Polygon’s L2 Ethereum solution (Matic Network). Be ready!
- Origin Protocol: Historic moment as the first tokenized album by 3LAU is sold through Dshop, powered by Origin Protocol. In total the sale featured 33 NFTs which went for over $11M.
- Fusible: An upcoming protocol for price discovery of NFTs will have its IDO on the DodoEx launchpad on the 5th of March. Don’t miss this one!
- Drops: This project is aiming to change how you hold NFTs, the idea is that you can use them to generate extra value through staking. Could be interesting, recommend giving them a follow.
- Atari: The legendary and gaming giant Atari announced a partnership with Polygon, which will involve creating NFT and token products. Exciting!