Consumer price data came out of the US yesterday, showing a jump of 5% in May, the fastest pace since August 2008. However, the rise in inflation is still being seen as insufficient for the Feds to change their monetary stance. As a result, it seems investors have calmed, the risk-on appetite continues, and stocks rallied.
Surely the feds have to react at some point, right? The question is when… meanwhile BTC bounced before 30k, Texas is letting banks hold BTC for clients and Michael Saylor will buy bigly next week. Not going to lie… does feel like the bottom is in but its hard to get a read!
Need a new exchange?
Here are my favourite crypto exchanges, use the referral link for atleast a 10% discount on your trading fees.
- FTX (Lower trading fees, especially funding fees for futures).
- Delta Exchange (Good for a degen account, no KYC required but low liquidity).
- Binance (Lots and lots of spot altcoin pairs, especially BTC pairs).
- KuCoin (Great for longer small cap holds).
- Security: A mysterious malware stole over 26M passwords, just a reminder that when it comes to crypto, lax security is unforgiving. Be sure to have 2FA enabled across all your exchange accounts and emails. And there are many options for hardware wallets these days: Ledger, Trezor, SafePal, KeepKey, and more!
- IMF: Looks like the central banks are scared of countries adopting Bitcoin as legal tender as IMF states they have a legal economic issue with El Salvador’s BTC adoption.
- Reddit: Co-founder and billionaire Alexis Ohanian stated in an interview with CNBC that he holds A Lot of Ethereum.
- WazirX: The Binance owned exchange in India is reportedly being investigated for anti-money laundering failings and is being accused of lax KYC verifications.
- Curve: Launched their first algorithm for trading volatile crypto assets, meaning there is ETH and BTC in the same pool. The whitepaper maths is a bit deep, but it appears competition for Uniswap v3 is here.
- 1inch: Now has its own protocol for powering decentralized limit orders (previously was using 0x), and will be available on Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The new protocol is more gas efficient and doesn’t charge an extra fee to use!
- Tornado Cash: Announced the team is in the process of deploying to BSC, enabling users to transfer BNB with privacy. And the protocol’s native token TORN will be listed on Binance, looks good for future growth!
- MarginSwap: Launched on Polygon, enabling users to open leveraged positions on MATIC, WBTC, ETH, LINK, AAVE, USDC, USDT, and DAI. Gas fees are as low as 0.001$!
- Grape Protocol: Upcoming to check out! Aims to link Social Media accounts with Solana wallets as a way of proving you have skin in the game and is partnered with Media Network to launch a streaming platform.
- Particle Finance: Looks like SolFarm will soon have some competition on Solana for high APY vaults! Particle’s vaults are not live yet, definitely one to bookmark and research, powered by PARTI token.
- Frax Finance: Announced a partnership with OlympusDAO to launch a dual-incentivized OHM-FRAX liquidity pool. Recommend reading up on FRAX, with Andre Cronje mentioning CPI rates, it seems some sort of DeFi inflation-proof stablecoin might be on the horizon!
- DodoEx: Integrated the Polkadot parachain Moonbeam network, looking good for DODO to be a leading DEX on polkadot’s initial ecosystem. Learn more about DODO token in our full review here.
- Twirl DAO: Another upcoming project on Solana to research! Twirl aims to make liquidity provisions more efficient and create multiple yield streams. Can sign up now for a chance of beta testing.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
A swimming girl turning around, seen from the bottom of a swimming pool. Water circles on the surface and a light shadow at the bottom...
- Sotheby’s: Reported an extremely rare Alien crypto punk sold for $11.8M, setting a new world record for a CryptoPunk sale.
- FROG: Aims to reward creatives for their original art and memes through a community-ranked leaderboard, powered by Solana and FROG token. Users will be able to stake, burn, and vote to decide the best meme creators.
- XAYA: Announced a partnership with Polygon to bring scalability to its blockchain games and NFTs. One to check out!
- Shirtum: Upcoming global marketplace for football NFTs, should do well with the Euros competition starting today? Public sale starts 25th June, set your calendars.