So when are we allowed to get perma-bullish again? Bitcoin’s range continues to tighten up, just look at this pennant on the 1H, while volatility and volume are averaging out. The market looks to be setting up an explosive movement. I still believe the point of control for the bulls to flip is ~35k, if it happens then I am leaning towards the price rocketing into 37-40k quite easily. However, if we test 30k again and it breaks, then expect to see a violent cascade downwards.
Meanwhile, Ethereum core devs have set a proposed block date for the London upgrade to mainnet, this will contain EIP1559. Looks like it will happen in early August around the 4th, set the calendars!
- Coinbase: Here is a top signal to remember next time the market is crazy bullish and up only, Coinbase App went from rank 1 to rank 300 in just 2 months.
- FTX: Still buying and burning FTT, depending on fees generated by FTX markets, destroyed 2.5 million USD worth yesterday. Compared to other exchange coins, potential growth from FTT looks great.
- Vietnam: Pham Chinh, the Vietnamese Prime Minister, has asked the country’s central bank to start a cryptocurrency program. This is a big U-turn on its previous policy of prohibiting banks from touching crypto.
- Cardano: Frederik Gregaard, the Foundation’s CEO, announced the aim is to onboard ADA into 50 banks and 10 fortune 500 companies within the next 5 years. If achieved this will make it one of the easiest cryptocurrencies for users to on/off-ramp into fiat.
- MatrixSwap: Announced plans to build a DEX aggregator on top of MATIC, and that the team has received a grant from the Polygon team to do so. And it will be called The Nebuchadnezzar… so crypto teams are still oblivious when it comes to copyright law.
- TokenTax: Good news for liquidity providers and DeFi, it’s thought that providing liquidity on Uniswap V3 would not be considered a taxable event. This is due to how the smart contracts essentially turn your position into an NFT.
- DeFiYield: Released a new tool called the Risky Contract Manager, which automatically checks your wallet address against approved allowances with potential malicious smart contracts. Safety first!
- KoffeeSwap: It might be Kucoin season? Kucoin Community Chain just launched, and as expected, yield farms are already starting to pop up. No stablecoins yet.
- Aave: Is Summer DeFi 2.0 finally here? AAVE token is up by over 16% given the news of its new institutional investor platform called Aave Pro.
- Sushiswap: Announced its partnership with Archer DAO, which will enable MEV protection for swaps. The integration is already live on SushiSwap, preventing trades from being frontrun and sandwich attacked.
- Ratio Finance: Introduction of the upcoming lending platform on Solana, will enable users to mint Ratio USD (USDr) from Raydium LPs and earn additional yield. Looks exciting!
- Element: Added crvTriCrypto to the platform with the 40-day term currently netting over 20% APY. Next up is DAI, so familiarise yourself with the platform now.
- Step Finance: Time for a hard refresh if you’re using this dashboard, now includes a transaction history along with all the latest Raydium, Saber, and Orca pools.
Be sure to check the listing to view the digital crypto artwork in its full glory, as some art is animated or contains audio.
Kittball 006 / Temporal Bear
The Kittball Collection is a creative collaboration put together by Germany’s top House Music label Kittball Records and artist mendezmendez. The collection is made of 30+ of the best artworks created by mendezmendez for Kittball.
- Instagram: Buying and selling of NFTs directly on Instagram is being seen as a revolutionary step forward for the crypto art scene, no official date yet but there have been mentionings of a payments section coming to the app soon enough. Stay tuned!
- Axies: If you’re still scratching your head over why/how AXS pump appears to be saving the whole crypto market, check out this thread on Twitter. Very good read.
- Mintbase: Integrated VR with 3XR, enables everyone to create and share spatial content. So creators can now present their store not in its 2D format but via their own Virtual Gallery.
- PunksOnPolygon: Users can now collect and trade PolygonPunks, inspired by the first NFT project on Ethereum known as Cryptopunks. So the big question is, do forks hold any value from the original NFT project? Come discuss our discord.