Boo! Will you be going trick or treating today?
Not to worry if you’re stuck inside because of the global pandemic, there are lots of fun Halloween themed news to explore in the crypto world. Plus so many digital artists are dropping limited crypto collectibles that might come back to haunt you.
Park your broom and sit for a spell. Here is a collection of updates and NFTs that caught our eye. Enjoy reading, drink your potions, and Happy Halloween!
Things To Explore
- RottenSwap: Announced a virtual video costume party to go live at 5AM UTC. The link will be shared via their telegram group. Promises an exclusive interview with the dev team!
- Dracula Protocol: If you used the farming platform or ever traded on Uniswap, then your wallet address might be included in their Halloween DRC token airdrop!
- Vampire Protocol: Werewolves are live! The WOLF token launched with some very attractive APY for DeFi farmers in the Wolfpool.
- Decentraland: Can’t get outside for trick or treating? No problem you can join MANA’s virtual reality Halloween Hunt.
- Binance NFT drop: If you’re using any DeFi apps on Binance Smart Chain, then be sure to try your luck and win a limited edition Halloween NFT.
- Narwhalswap: Anyone who started staking NAR tokens after our review, is in for a special treat: GOLD airdrop.
- BLOODY: The tokens are bloody! A new deflationary elastic experiment by the creator of RottenSwap. It resembles BASED’s tokenomics but tokens are also burnt on transfer.
- Testamex: Launched a spooky themed trading competition for trading TESTA tokens.
- Coinbase: Cryptocurrency visa debit cards are now available in the US for Coinbase users. The card will spend funds directly from your Coinbase account.
Where to trade?
Here are my favourite crypto exchanges, use the referral link for atleast a 10% discount on your trading fees.
- FTX (Lower trading fees, especially funding fees for futures).
- Delta Exchange (Good for a degen account, no KYC required but low liquidity).
- Binance (Lots and lots of spot altcoin pairs, especially BTC pairs).
- KuCoin (Great for longer small cap holds).
Halloween NFT Spotlight
Note that most of these are animated, so do open them up on OpenSea to take a full look!